Forums

Let us transfer from Windrest please.

ChimChim

YHa Id also like to transfer my char from Hao District.

And its complete BS that they cant do this. Even i as a rookie can do server data transfer's.
But i doubt they will do any ting any time soon as my ticked is stil open and has no response regarding missing items...

39 minutes ago, VRock said:

ah but NCWest can't do anything if NCKorea don't have this feature in this game. Every region KR, China, Taiwan, Japan don't have servers transfers, so you expect NCwest be the first with that service?

Do you even know how servers work? That tech will never be part of a game, it never has been in any mmo. Its all done trough data base and php data base management.
Its just a simple table and/or files with text/numerical(or xml ect ect) code that describes what your character holds. Its nor freaking hard to do it by hand and a simple script would make bulk transfer easy mode.

5 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We are not intentionally withholding server transfers, they are unavailable to us.

If this changes we will let you know, but right now it isn't an option.

You say this yet the option is withheld despite the fact we all know it is possible because it has happened. And to add insult to injury, we can't even delete a character to restart on a new server for 7 days due to a ridiculous delete timer!!! I have submitted tickets to get my characters deleted (not transferred, just deleted) and was told "working as intended". Really? So denying your customers access to the product they paid for is "working as intended"? And when I asked about compensation or reimbursement for the time I'm being denied access to the product I paid for, my ticket was promptly closed with no response. Yeah, NCSoft is totally on the up and up. *cricket*ing thieves.

ALL this time people kept yelling everywhere, while they could have just created a new character or account and move to another server and ALREADY have 45 lvl LOL, i have moved to Ebon Hall from Windrest few days ago, and here queues at peak are about max 50 min lel, but i like to see some queue because i know that way the server is alive. Now if you played from beta or headstart in Windrest, then idk maybe i would STILL leave that place since its not worth waiting while i can play.

1 minute ago, Deadlys said:

ALL this time people kept yelling everywhere, while they could have just created a new character or account and move to another server and ALREADY have 45 lvl LOL, i have moved to Ebon Hall from Windrest few days ago, and here queues at peak are about max 50 min lel, but i like to see some queue because i know that way the server is alive. Now if you played from beta or headstart in Windrest, then idk maybe i would STILL leave that place since its not worth waiting while i can play.

And what about that premium time and founder packs that those people paid for? Those don't transfer to a new account so your solution doesn't work for them. And you can't simply create a character on a new server when both your slots are locked in delete timers or 1000+ person premium queues.

1 minute ago, Deadlys said:

Man, your out of context, wait in queue for 50 min its ok? NO, thats not good, thats not the way it must be, specially if u bought the premium stuff, make a new account and create new characters? well..........its okay, lets just waste our founders packs......

Just now, ZeroNirvashT said:

Man, your out of context, wait in queue for 50 min its ok? NO, thats not good, thats not the way it must be, specially if u bought the premium stuff, make a new account and create new characters? well..........its okay, lets just waste our founders packs......

i am a free user mate, and i said AT PEAK lol, not every time pff.

7 minutes ago, Deadlys said:

i am a free user mate, and i said AT PEAK lol, not every time pff.

Haha, its ok, but what i want to focus is the fact that many players have invested some money and they cant access to what they paid for, not fair at all. Also if the queue times happen "just sometimes" this wave of claims would not be happening, there is nothing that justify the unaccessible game state, even if the game was recently released.

6 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We are not intentionally withholding server transfers, they are unavailable to us.

If this changes we will let you know, but right now it isn't an option.

wow those lies.... it almost makes me want to double face palm... You transferred accounts before the 20th.. just extend transfers 2 weeks and your servers wouldn't be in such a mess. But that would be too much work for you lazy ncsoft..

I am about ready to stop my premiums on 3 accounts and basically come down to ncsoft HQ and give the person in charge a severe beating, because you NCsoft isn't thinking straight. Transfers off of windrest should be for the next week for premium members!!! JEEEEEZ

Paypal and many credit card companies have a term for this "failure to deliver on digital goods" initiate a charge back and move on...you might lose your toon but you are literally taking your money back... then maybe they will learn

Free player and never waited in the queue except first day....I knew priority login was a scam..

Archived