Forums

Let us transfer from Windrest please.

ChimChim

Honestly, i've been in queue for 5hours. Non-premium and premium members alike. The queue times is just to big and the server is way to overpopulated. Just let us transfer into the new servers so we can actually play. :s

Forcing players to make new characters abandoning hours they already spent on their current characters seams really stupid. Im pretty sure im not asking for mountains to be moved. Im 100% sure you have the technology to move characters from server to server. It will make playing this game so much easier.

I just want to enjoy the game, what i don't enjoy is seeing the endless queue time. Please just open up a free transfer to a new server.

2 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We are not intentionally withholding server transfers, they are unavailable to us.

If this changes we will let you know, but right now it isn't an option.

Well i did not expect that you guys don't have the server technology to do something like that lol.

Ah well only been in queue for 8h's now. =)

2 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

We are not intentionally withholding server transfers, they are unavailable to us.

However, at the CBT you did transferred europeans characters from US to EU servers

2 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

Bullshit. Are you saying you can't access your own database?

Right. That gives me a lot of confidence as a customer.

2 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

Few days ago you were doing server transfers , but now they are not available LOL . 

3 minutes ago, Gats said:

My level and appearance are preserved after the transfer.  Why not repeat the same thing?

They didn't preserve the level, either any gained item or character progression, they only refunded the pack and Ncoins applied to the character and transfered the name to the new character from the server that you wanted to.

3 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

Uh WAT. You are seriously going to have to explain this one, because that sounds like absolute malarkey. Are you telling me you don't have access to your own system, I mean really what are you talking about? 

Server transfers have been standard practice for YEARS.

3 hours ago, ChimChim said:

Honestly, i've been in queue for 5hours. Non-premium and premium members alike. The queue times is just to big and the server is way to overpopulated. Just let us transfer into the new servers so we can actually play. :s

Forcing players to make new characters abandoning hours they already spent on their current characters seams really stupid. Im pretty sure im not asking for mountains to be moved. Im 100% sure you have the technology to move characters from server to server. It will make playing this game so much easier.

I just want to enjoy the game, what i don't enjoy is seeing the endless queue time. Please just open up a free transfer to a new server.

To late to abandon the ship. They announced way back they were giving free transfer of your character to new server.

Also before head start begun they announce it Mushin and Windrest was too over populated and to change servers.

11 hours ago, solacexiii said:

ah but NCWest can't do anything if NCKorea don't have this feature in this game. Every region KR, China, Taiwan, Japan don't have servers transfers, so you expect NCwest be the first with that service?

3 hours ago, Lock6 said:

Hi,

exact copys of our characters on other servers, while deleting the old ones will do too.

2 minutes ago, VRock said:

ah but NCWest can't do anything if NCKorea don't have this feature in this game. Every region KR, China, Taiwan, Japan don't have servers transfers, so you expect NCwest be the first with that service?

You are missing the point, lad.

25 minutes ago, Aoi said:

Please, stop complaining. Its a new game, so these issues are expected. Give give the servers some time to become stable. I'm sure ncsoft wants to provide us with good gaming experience.

It's not a new game. it has been out already for 3 years. How you can *cricket* up a simple port while only patching a language on top is beyond me.

I already gave 110euros to this game and was thinking spending more to get some achievements but you guys dont deserve nothing really.... I am waiting 1/2 hours for playing this game with 1300premium members on queues... I am not playing with my friends because Windrest is shi tyy server and overpopulated and you guys dont give a chance to transfer chars, my main that is already 45 to other server.... This is the big picture... Gold diggers, and bots are wining and *cricket*ing your game and instead of making something you guys do sh it.... The report option was been taken why, because was giving you guys 2 much trouble....

NcSoft is a jocke at the begining of this game... Or you guys start working hard and good and will lose alot of ppl....

AHHHHH maybe this is the idea lose ppl....

1 minute ago, MENT said:

I payed for premium not to site 50 mins in a queue of 1500 pplz... Give me the refund option or server transfer... What's the point of purchase something when you can't enjoy it..

Neither of those options you presented are available to you, I'm sorry. NCsoft took your Jew Gold and they don't care to fix anything any faster because they've already cashed in. Might want to get comfy with Netflix or something.

Enjoy your queues.

2 minutes ago, tehs said:

i honestly do believe that this insane queue are because of the bot gold sellers nothing more, but the fact that they can not offer us server transfers suprises me alot tbh 

No, it's artificial server gating to force more people into buying Premium under the pretense of having faster queues/queue priority when in fact it pretty much does nothing unless you play early in the day for your region.

Oh but yeah, there's a bot problem too they they haven't addressed :^).

Archived