Forums

I found where bots hangout

Bruepanda

Ughh...ive seen that gfgsd name way back near the end of head start. I reported him though and they took the account down I thought..because after I reported the chat spam stopped. I guess he came back tho? But yeah considering we had some bots near the end of headstart even, some of them did buy some form of premium to try and scam people early on. It is dissapointing.

23 minutes ago, Korgi said:

Ughh...ive seen that gfgsd name way back near the end of head start. I reported him though and they took the account down I thought..because after I reported the chat spam stopped. I guess he came back tho? But yeah considering we had some bots near the end of headstart even, some of them did buy some form of premium to try and scam people early on. It is dissapointing.

Gold sellers dont scam people, Gold seller is actually a bussiness some gold sellers (not saying these is the case) pay the owner of the game, part of the money the earn selling gold or any in game currency is give it to the game owner, thats why Gold Sellers are on every game.

4 minutes ago, N7Pankake said:

Gold sellers dont scam people, Gold seller is actually a bussiness some gold sellers (not saying these is the case) pay the owner of the game, part of the money the earn selling gold or any in game currency is give it to the game owner, thats why Gold Sellers are on every game.

every game? i cant remember seen gold sellers in path of exile, or gw2......last game i see such a massive number of gold sellers was archeage and look where it ended lol....hope they fix this thing soon, is rlly annoying...

1 hour ago, Seymowr said:

every game? i cant remember seen gold sellers in path of exile, or gw2......last game i see such a massive number of gold sellers was archeage and look where it ended lol....hope they fix this thing soon, is rlly annoying...

i dont know what is path of exile neither gw2 was talking about WoW, Final Fantasy, Tera, and this kind of games lol, Even runescape If they dont Spam doesnt mean there are no gold sellers there are gold sellers on every game ;)

2 hours ago, N7Pankake said:

Please stop with the conspiracy that the companies are doing this.

The gold generally comes from hacking accounts, that's why the early deals seem low (A few gold for $25?) You get into someone's account, take their money, and then leave them to rot while selling it. Sometimes they even hack accounts that bought their gold to get even more back. Not to mention they generally make sure you can't track them so that when you don't get your money you can't sue, plus if you don't get your money you can't cry to the company because it'll get you banned.

Archived