Forums

I cant obtain Blight Sword

Czru

Hi. Currently i have 30lv, did Blackram Narrows 20 times and still dont have a Blight Sword. This is annoying, because my friend obtain this after 2 times... I have bug or something like that? I can get it in a different way?

5 minutes ago, Czru said:

Hi. Currently i have 30lv, did Blackram Narrows 20 times and still dont have a Blight Sword. This is annoying, because my friend obtain this after 2 times... I have bug or something like that? I can get it in a different way?

When you run the Blackram Narrows instance, you get a dynamic quest, be sure to click it after you have killed the last boss to recevice the reward before you leave the instance, it will give you a chest (requieres a key to open) for another chance at getting your weapon. Good Luck!

1 hour ago, Czru said:

Just keep trying man. Took me about 30 runs to get my blight sword for my blademaster last night. Buddy that was running it with me got it on his 2nd run. It's all just luck.. or bad luck in our case.

56 minutes ago, Bahaliel said:

When you run the Blackram Narrows instance, you get a dynamic quest, be sure to click it after you have killed the last boss to recevice the reward before you leave the instance, it will give you a chest (requieres a key to open) for another chance at getting your weapon. Good Luck!

I know this. I have bad luck. As a result, player Aoi Yugure gave me Brilliant key and i got Blight Sword :p

Archived