Some help with assasin

Neroht

Hi!! i am an assasin, not a experienced one :P, i feel like its a fun class but i really have 2 match ups that i simply cant defeat, the most annoying for me is actually the blade dancer, they seems to be inmune to everything, anyone can shred some light on how to deal with them? i would like to know why i dont seem to be able to stun em like ever or disable em in any way they just spin spin spin and spin till they stun me and combo, then they repeat plx halp.

Summoner, i dont have problem with the cat i just cc it for the 30s with one of my skill wich is plenty time to try and deal with the summoner itself, buuuut i just dont seem to be making enuf dmg to him, why? i have been feeling this lately in arena all my combos seems to do pretty low dmg, for example a kfm get me inside 1 combo and i loose 20-25% of hp if i get some1 inside my own combo they loose like 10%, maybe a video with good assasin combos would be awesome.

Well thanks for any help, feel free to add any video or anything that can help me master my class in pvp, thanks in advance!!

Search youtube for "Vile's Assassin VS Blade Dancer Indepth Guide" . This guy knows his stuff. although the guide  may be a little outdated (from cbt), most of it is extremly usefull. The biggest difference are health pools

3 minutes ago, Bennive said:

Search youtube for "Vile's Assassin VS Blade Dancer Indepth Guide" . This guy knows his stuff. although the guide  may be a little outdated (from cbt), most of it is extremly usefull. The biggest difference are health pools

Thaaanks will look at it!

Archived