Sign in to follow this  
DisplayKappa

Anyone who says Force Master,Assasin,Summoner is balanced is biased

Rudi   

I could not have said it better myself mate, they are pure cancer incarnate, then only way you can beat one of these classes is if you have a much higher lvl than them or if they are pure noobs and have half a brain.

Moggie   

Pvp in mmo's are generally unbalanced in one way or another. No matter how many balances they do, someone's always going to be "tier 1". Some advice would be, find a guild that likes pvping and duel with them. A lot of times they will be agreeable to not use "cheap" tactics in your fight. Trusting random opponents to be honorable is like leaving a $20 bill on the table at McDonalds while you use the restroom and trusting everyone not to take it.

Aroth   

I'm sure there will be some balance patches real soon . Well it's still first week from official release so ... 

Destroyer kills assassins and are vulnerable (but not that much to force master). There is no poor tactics or honorable, there is knowing your opponents class and your own... "Unbalance is an excuse for the weak" cote from a very popular champion of BnS ^^

Rudi   
1 minute ago, MissApril said:

Destroyer kills assassins and are vulnerable (but not that much to force master). There is no poor tactics or honorable, there is knowing your opponents class and your own... "Unbalance is an excuse for the weak" cote from a very popular champion of BnS ^^

OH yeah and im sure the BNS champion did win againts every summoner and force master he even encountered, right? Bullshit

.x.   
26 minutes ago, DisplayKappa said:

The title says Force Master,Assasin, & Summoner, but the video only hates on summoners. xD

Fyk0   

As assassin I want blade dancers nerfed.

Nerf rock pls, regards scissors.

More balanced than some other games.

But if the person is skilled as their class you most likely wont be able to a damn thing to them and if they are ranged at that? good luck getting close lol.

lel git gud, i mein these clases, they not op, veri hard to pley, lok wut i do, i cut my fingurs of and smash me face hard on keybord, dats how u win wit dees clasez, much skil, high skilcep kek

.x.   

I always figured if you knew what you were doing then you could win. Summoner takes multi-tasking, so if you can get the player rattled or on the run, often you can take them down. Also if you can take out the cat, then you're often in the clear. If you can't get the cat out, chances are the summoner is the one to burst. Know their skills and know yours would most likely be the best way to go.

Just now, Grimoir said:

its funny how if they cant show skill to beat a class and then they cry nerf nerf xD

yes it takes so much skill to hold left mouse button as summoner and spam primary burst dmg spell with infinite focus

Grimoir   
Just now, DisplayKappa said:

yes it takes so much skill to hold left mouse button as summoner and spam primary burst dmg spell with infinite focus

in case you dont know the cost was raised from 2 to 3. If you can manage your chi good you can spam it otherwise its a huge issue.

Let me guess....you all go for the cat first? thats why u all loose xD

Grimoir   
1 minute ago, BestWaifu said:

Troll or major butthurt

or both :^)

I mean have you seen their other topic? lol

which one? xD i am curious now

Kyrrua   
1 minute ago, DisplayKappa said:

says the retard posting a retarded comment

oh god I love you.

Grimoir   

i am not suprised now why you loose to summoners. Judging by your replies you act like a 12 year old so i guess thats also how you play since you cant 1-hit anything you just get salty. i get it now.