Forums

Anyone who says Force Master,Assasin,Summoner is balanced is biased

DisplayKappa

1 minute ago, Grimoir said:

i am not suprised now why you loose to summoners. Judging by your replies you act like a 12 year old so i guess thats also how you play since you cant 1-hit anything you just get salty. i get it now.

Biased peoples are funny i gotta admit that

Honestly the arena balancing is pretty messed up in terms of the damage balancing and especially on the summoner class. The Pet is also balanced however, its already a 2 vs 1 fight unless ur also a summoner. If for example you are another class, your HP is 30K while ur enemy summoner have 30K HP and another 30K for the pet. Given the fact that they can HEAL the pet, they use the targeting system flaw, they have CC, invi etc skills... its already a 90% win chance even against higher lvl players. I fought a BM where i hit him 6-8 times and still his hp is not even moving...while he hit me once and boom 20% HP goodbye..thats balance FYI. In another server, the summoner pet is actually nerfed having very low def and HP while the summoner itself is stayed on what it is INSIDE ARENA. Outside the arena its pretty easy to kill summoners as you have a wider area and stats, equips etc matters.

If you are an assassin, fighting against 2 enemies is pretty hard. For example our best and greatest skill which is HIDE...

example situation which happens most of the time:

You cast counter block (upon successfully blocking a attack, you turn on ur HIDE mode)

Enemy 1 and 2 cast skill or attack on u...

Enemy 1 hits you, successful block! You are now in hide status...

Enemy 2 hits you, your hide status is now canceled.

NOTE: When an enemy cast a skill while u are not in HIDE mode, that skill will not get canceled EVEN IF you went to hide mode BEFORE that skill lands on u.

Same situation happens with the summoner and its pet especially when they cast the aoe skills on u. U block the summoner long range attack, then the pet hits u. u block the pet attack, summoner long range hits u...in any way your hide is canceled...and we all know that the assassins greatest strength is also its greatest weakness.

most of the time i lose with summoners too... in fact at first i see them as LoLiBi@tch's but in the long run of getting defeated, you will surely see their weakness.

As a assassin, we have a anti long range skill...and we know that if ur immune to long range, the enemy u have to deal with is the summoners pet which is short range. Kill the summoner pet asap with aerial combos. When the pet is dead, then focus with the summoner...it will be a lot easier since u already have ur anti long range (anti-FM too).

The strategy above works perfectly on the other server since like i said, the pet HP and def is nerfed to balance the fight. 

Another great skill is the butterfly and the lotus. U always have to take note of the summoner location versus its pet. One of the best strategy is to face the pet while the summoner is at ur back. Flip backwards, cast hide, stun the summoner, aerial combo, plant bomb (by this time both pet and summoner are in the bomb range) explode the bomb (both summoner and pet is now knockdown) , cast poison, turn Hide on, spam the heart stab and lightning slash, press 3 to stun the summoner, do another aerial combo or plant another bomb etc.

In any MMO, In any game... when someone says its "Balanced"... thats MaleCowsDung.

If there are 7 classes and ur getting rekt by only 1 class... isnt that life? isnt that fun? u have 1 obstacle to overcome... how happy would you feel when u win against that obstacle? 

When i lose with a summoner...i dont feel bad... when i win, i feel awesome! coz i know, its 2 VS 1...and its my weakness, but i overcome it! ^_~

It was stated in beta and is a well known fact that pvp in this game is not for noobs. You cannot just walk into pvp and expect to face roll. You will need to know the other classes and what they can do which generally means you need to play them.  

18 minutes ago, PrinceMark said:

Honestly the arena balancing is pretty messed up in terms of the damage balancing and especially on the summoner class. The Pet is also balanced however, its already a 2 vs 1 fight unless ur also a summoner. If for example you are another class, your HP is 30K while ur enemy summoner have 30K HP and another 30K for the pet. Given the fact that they can HEAL the pet, they use the targeting system flaw, they have CC, invi etc skills... its already a 90% win chance even against higher lvl players. I fought a BM where i hit him 6-8 times and still his hp is not even moving...while he hit me once and boom 20% HP goodbye..thats balance FYI. In another server, the summoner pet is actually nerfed having very low def and HP while the summoner itself is stayed on what it is INSIDE ARENA. Outside the arena its pretty easy to kill summoners as you have a wider area and stats, equips etc matters.

If you are an assassin, fighting against 2 enemies is pretty hard. For example our best and greatest skill which is HIDE...

example situation which happens most of the time:

You cast counter block (upon successfully blocking a attack, you turn on ur HIDE mode)

Enemy 1 and 2 cast skill or attack on u...

Enemy 1 hits you, successful block! You are now in hide status...

Enemy 2 hits you, your hide status is now canceled.

NOTE: When an enemy cast a skill while u are not in HIDE mode, that skill will not get canceled EVEN IF you went to hide mode BEFORE that skill lands on u.

Same situation happens with the summoner and its pet especially when they cast the aoe skills on u. U block the summoner long range attack, then the pet hits u. u block the pet attack, summoner long range hits u...in any way your hide is canceled...and we all know that the assassins greatest strength is also its greatest weakness.

most of the time i lose with summoners too... in fact at first i see them as LoLiBi@tch's but in the long run of getting defeated, you will surely see their weakness.

As a assassin, we have a anti long range skill...and we know that if ur immune to long range, the enemy u have to deal with is the summoners pet which is short range. Kill the summoner pet asap with aerial combos. When the pet is dead, then focus with the summoner...it will be a lot easier since u already have ur anti long range (anti-FM too).

The strategy above works perfectly on the other server since like i said, the pet HP and def is nerfed to balance the fight. 

Another great skill is the butterfly and the lotus. U always have to take note of the summoner location versus its pet. One of the best strategy is to face the pet while the summoner is at ur back. Flip backwards, cast hide, stun the summoner, aerial combo, plant bomb (by this time both pet and summoner are in the bomb range) explode the bomb (both summoner and pet is now knockdown) , cast poison, turn Hide on, spam the heart stab and lightning slash, press 3 to stun the summoner, do another aerial combo or plant another bomb etc.

In any MMO, In any game... when someone says its "Balanced"... thats MaleCowsDung.

If there are 7 classes and ur getting rekt by only 1 class... isnt that life? isnt that fun? u have 1 obstacle to overcome... how happy would you feel when u win against that obstacle? 

When i lose with a summoner...i dont feel bad... when i win, i feel awesome! coz i know, its 2 VS 1...and its my weakness, but i overcome it! ^_~

Your first noob mistake....you focused the pet. 

Just now, Zarec said:

Your first noob mistake....you focused the pet. 

^ this.

Plus. lets make this very easy and simple since you all cry so much about summoners being OP (which they are not) go make one do arena pvp and see for yourself.

@PrinceMark

You do know the pet isnt nerfed, just some summoners dont spec it for the extra defense and HP but for the focus recovery over time so they can use their primary attack skill.

So there is someone saying every single class in the game is ''unbalanced''. Some of you have to be wrong, because all classes cant be unbalanced or else it defeats the purpose of the word.

Also, play force master in arena and show us your skills. I want to see.

Please remember that i play as a assassin... i have to get NEAR the enemy before i can dish out my combo attacks...and summoners will always HIDE behind their pet taking advantage of the targeting flaw. Which means, you will find urself targeting and hitting the pet instead of the summoner. They also have switch skill and invi btw... Rather than spending time avoiding the pet and targeting the summoner, why not just kill the pet 1st? besides, even if u kill the summoner, the pet still lives and still able to hit u and u need to wait a couble of seconds before u can totally kill the summoner. Another thing is, if you even read my comment above, the combo disables BOTH summoner and pet. "Bomb", Knockdown, stun summoner etc. This game is NOT MEANT TO BE PLAYED IN ONE WAY... Everyone have their own way, possibly similar to yours but also probably different to mine...

also, i already killed summoners in the arena ^__^ even though i lose most of the time, still i was able to prove that killing the pet asap and disabling both summoner and pet is a good strategy.

Anyway please take note that im a NOOB player... ^__^ my comments are base on my gaming experience and playing.

even though there are changes on the assassin skill tree and game mechanics...still i feel awesome playing my assassin...and i feel that i have more strategy in this version of the game compared to other versions. Have a great day and game experience everyone!

7 minutes ago, PrinceMark said:

Please remember that i play as a assassin... i have to get NEAR the enemy before i can dish out my combo attacks...and summoners will always HIDE behind their pet taking advantage of the targeting flaw. Which means, you will find urself targeting and hitting the pet instead of the summoner. They also have switch skill and invi btw... Rather than spending time avoiding the pet and targeting the summoner, why not just kill the pet 1st? besides, even if u kill the summoner, the pet still lives and still able to hit u and u need to wait a couble of seconds before u can totally kill the summoner. Another thing is, if you even read my comment above, the combo disables BOTH summoner and pet. "Bomb", Knockdown, stun summoner etc. This game is NOT MEANT TO BE PLAYED IN ONE WAY... Everyone have their own way, possibly similar to yours but also probably different to mine...

also, i already killed summoners in the arena ^__^ even though i lose most of the time, still i was able to prove that killing the pet asap and disabling both summoner and pet is a good strategy.

Anyway please take note that im a NOOB player... ^__^ my comments are base on my gaming experience and playing.

even though there are changes on the assassin skill tree and game mechanics...still i feel awesome playing my assassin...and i feel that i have more strategy in this version of the game compared to other versions. Have a great day and game experience everyone!

Dont focus the pet. You focus the pet and you will lose. Any competent summoner will destroy you if you focus the pet.  Ignoring the pet is their weak point. This was also discussed during beta.  

Cant make it any more clear. 

If you want help in figuring out how to destroy other classes watch streamers who are pvping.  Watch videos or actually play them. 

Archived