Every time...

Xenograft

I have the alien ware x17 or x14 gotta check, Best of everything personally customized. 111mbs ping. And i get  Disconnected from Server.(10000)(132,10052)

I can proudly say, It's not my internet. I play on the best setting's like its 240p... I also downloaded thing's like windows 7 And installed in less then one hour. So, Its not my wifi nor my pc. Yet no one can tell me why in the hell i get this every time i switch maps. I just want to play a game without spending 3 minutes reopening it. every *cricket* time.

Yea im having this same error since launch.

Any time i change areas or enter a dungeon or building 90% of the time a loading screen comes up and i crash.

I found in a few instances that if i ease up to a door or area circular forcefield thingy that separates areas and let some of the background load before trying to step through, instead of walking right through, that it wont go to a loading screen and just let me walk through from time to time.

I got my settings all the way down since i dont have the best laptop in the world but when things do load and i dont crash i have virtually 0 other issues and gameplay is smooth and fun. 

Its brutal as hell trying to progress in the game because with the constant traveling (and then crashing) i spend most my time restarting the game and que'ing (cept late at nights i can generally walk right in). Me and my buds all started on Juwol at the same time but do to me constantly crashing and having to sit in 30+ min ques theyre over 10 levels past me and we have close to the same time put in.

Anything i can do? are folks aware of this issue?

35 minutes ago, Tennomaitihando said:

Yea im having this same error since launch.

Any time i change areas or enter a dungeon or building 90% of the time a loading screen comes up and i crash.

I found in a few instances that if i ease up to a door or area circular forcefield thingy that separates areas and let some of the background load before trying to step through, instead of walking right through, that it wont go to a loading screen and just let me walk through from time to time.

I got my settings all the way down since i dont have the best laptop in the world but when things do load and i dont crash i have virtually 0 other issues and gameplay is smooth and fun. 

Its brutal as hell trying to progress in the game because with the constant traveling (and then crashing) i spend most my time restarting the game and que'ing (cept late at nights i can generally walk right in). Me and my buds all started on Juwol at the same time but do to me constantly crashing and having to sit in 30+ min ques theyre over 10 levels past me and we have close to the same time put in.

Anything i can do? are folks aware of this issue?

Heres a screenshot of the error i get:

IiDvFSl.jpg

I've had this problem as well. I've been disconnected from the game while area changing a few times, but always seemed to end up in the area when I logged back on. With the problem I'm facing now though is I cannot get through a specific area barrier no matter what, even after four tries.

Archived