i Can't Play in EU !!

Thilef

Hello every one, kindly hint me if there's something wrong, .. forget about my member ship, .. i think i lost it, cause lot of disconnect and not staple BNS server, lets talk about some thing else, .... i was playing the game, and i got Disconnect, i open the game again i clicked on my PIN... and then giving me this error (( Server is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later. (207)(6) )) so, i told my self .. its just gonna be for a few hours and its ok,, can play again .. i went to work .. and back .. checking again . and it doesn't work, sleep and wake up  and check again .... the same error ... some one playing now in EU and don't have this error ? .. thanks . and sorry for long talks 

44 minutes ago, Thilef said:

Hello every one, kindly hint me if there's something wrong, .. forget about my member ship, .. i think i lost it, cause lot of disconnect and not staple BNS server, lets talk about some thing else, .... i was playing the game, and i got Disconnect, i open the game again i clicked on my PIN... and then giving me this error (( Server is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later. (207)(6) )) so, i told my self .. its just gonna be for a few hours and its ok,, can play again .. i went to work .. and back .. checking again . and it doesn't work, sleep and wake up  and check again .... the same error ... some one playing now in EU and don't have this error ? .. thanks . and sorry for long talks 

Either it's a maintenance or IP Block, try using WTFast or PingZapper..

13 minutes ago, Thilef said:

actually i was playing by VPN cause am from egypt, but when i closed the VPN program i logged in the game and am playing now, really thank you so much for helping :)

Well, sometimes this happens when your country isn't IP Blocked..

Archived