Hanily

<Midnight Snacks> | Cerulean | PvX | Casual - Semi Hardcore | 18+ | Discord | Recruiting

Hanily   
5 hours ago, Sprinkles said:

Love the marketing. Great promo poster. :) 

Thank you very much!

I'd like to apply.

• Name: Mizouhugetsu
  • Level: 30
  • Class: Destroyer
  • Server: Master Hong
  • Faction: Crimson
  • Reasoning: Firstly, I love the GFX for the clan. <3 Second, I want a group of people to play the game with, this feels like the one!

P.S.

Sent leader a Friend Request In-Game.

Thank you!

Hanily   
5 hours ago, Mizouhugetsu said:

I'd like to apply.

• Name: Mizouhugetsu
  • Level: 30
  • Class: Destroyer
  • Server: Master Hong
  • Faction: Crimson
  • Reasoning: Firstly, I love the GFX for the clan. <3 Second, I want a group of people to play the game with, this feels like the one!

P.S.

Sent leader a Friend Request In-Game.

Thank you!

Welcome aboard!  c:

TheCecil   

Good day, Sushi of the non-stale variety type guild.  I began playing B&S two days ago, on one of the newer servers; I didn't see any recruitment posts that caught my eye, so I wandered around a bit.  This one, this Fresh Sushi...it caught my eye. 

A little background on me:

I'm old.  Like 40 years old.  I have trouble being REALLY fresh, but I'll change my underwear a little more frequently and shower at LEAST twice a week.  As far as the "be cute" part...I'll just be cute vicariously through my daughter.  She's five, and super cute.  Now, the "be chill" part, I believe I have mastered.  I am the epitome of chill.  I'm so chill, I have permanent "shrinkage".  Take that as you will.

Anyway, I'm completely new to the game, playing a Kung Fu Master, and created a new character on the Master Hong server in hopes that I, too, could be a California Roll in the Buffet of Awesome that I hope Fresh Sushi will be for me.  Did that even make sense?  Is the ricey goodness still recruiting?  Have I even given my in-game name?  No, I don't believe I have.  I go by Iskalian Hex.  Pleased to meet you, and *raises hand* pick me!  Pick me!

Also, having read a little bit more, I'm generally available in the evenings, sporadically between 4:30 pm and 8:00pm Eastern time, then (after my daughter goes to bed) until I start drooling on the keyboard, falling asleep.

Edited by TheCecil

Hanily   
2 hours ago, TheCecil said:

Good day, Sushi of the non-stale variety type guild.  I began playing B&S two days ago, on one of the newer servers; I didn't see any recruitment posts that caught my eye, so I wandered around a bit.  This one, this Fresh Sushi...it caught my eye. 

A little background on me:

I'm old.  Like 40 years old.  I have trouble being REALLY fresh, but I'll change my underwear a little more frequently and shower at LEAST twice a week.  As far as the "be cute" part...I'll just be cute vicariously through my daughter.  She's five, and super cute.  Now, the "be chill" part, I believe I have mastered.  I am the epitome of chill.  I'm so chill, I have permanent "shrinkage".  Take that as you will.

Anyway, I'm completely new to the game, playing a Kung Fu Master, and created a new character on the Master Hong server in hopes that I, too, could be a California Roll in the Buffet of Awesome that I hope Fresh Sushi will be for me.  Did that even make sense?  Is the ricey goodness still recruiting?  Have I even given my in-game name?  No, I don't believe I have.  I go by Iskalian Hex.  Pleased to meet you, and *raises hand* pick me!  Pick me!

Also, having read a little bit more, I'm generally available in the evenings, sporadically between 4:30 pm and 8:00pm Eastern time, then (after my daughter goes to bed) until I start drooling on the keyboard, falling asleep.

Hello, you sound like you are trying your best to be fresh!  So we'd be happy to have you!  Both MemeQueen and I are online at the moment so drop a message or friend request by (we're currently running cross server dungeons)!

Hanily   
1 hour ago, 900040_1452550654 said:

Love the poster, it's so adorable and makes me crave sashimi & sushi.

Thanks very much!

TheCecil   

It appears I missed you folks last night; ate some bad chicken nuggets, and the ensuing party wasn't pretty.  Should have just gone with sushi, eh?  Anyway, while I have a moment - what are the "peak" times for guild activity?

Hanily   

Hello, the majority of our guild has agreed that switching over to Cerulean is in the best interest for our guild's goals in Blade & Soul.  We have already made the switch and gotten our guild rank back up to rank 4.  Our new guild name is <Midnight Snacks> (still food related!  hehe).

If you were previously in the guild and wish to rejoin on Cerulean, please contact MemeQueen or Cakeily in game.

To those who stayed Crimson, it was a swell time we had together and we hope to see you in the future!

deFox   
On 2/21/2016 at 1:16 PM, Hanily said:

Hello, the majority of our guild has agreed that switching over to Cerulean is in the best interest for our guild's goals in Blade & Soul.  We have already made the switch and gotten our guild rank back up to rank 4.  Our new guild name is <Midnight Snacks> (still food related!  hehe).

If you were previously in the guild and wish to rejoin on Cerulean, please contact MemeQueen or Cakeily in game.

To those who stayed Crimsonww, it was a swell time we had together and we hope to see you in the future!

Ah, the Fresh Sushi converted to Blue? Is there any reason for the switch because I am interested in switching from my clan.

Hanily   
15 hours ago, deFox said:

Ah, the Fresh Sushi converted to Blue? Is there any reason for the switch because I am interested in switching from my clan.

Not sure if you're the same person from Reddit, but indeed we switched because blue seemed to be more beneficial for our members and growth.  More Blackwyrm, more blue channels, etc.  Makes it easier to do dailies, farm insignias and Blackwyrm.

Hanily   

We've officially hit clan rank 6!  Good job boys~

Let's try and hit clan rank 9 before level 50 content!

RPC   
3 hours ago, Hanily said:

We've officially hit clan rank 6!  Good job boys~

I thought this guild was adult-only. (Kidding.)

After reviewing the banner, this guild looks like it might be a good one for me to join; however, I need to confirm something first. I've been searching for a guild that makes use of Discord, but I need one that won't be filling the screen or air with ill-mannered speech. Is this umbrellaed under the guild's interpretation of its rules of "being mature" and "respecting others"? Please pardon my straightforwardness if it seems offensive.

Edited by RPC

Hanily   
7 hours ago, RPC said:

I thought this guild was adult-only. (Kidding.)

After reviewing the banner, this guild looks like it might be a good one for me to join; however, I need to confirm something first. I've been searching for a guild that makes use of Discord, but I need one that won't be filling the screen or air with ill-mannered speech. Is this umbrellaed under the guild's interpretation of its rules of "being mature" and "respecting others"? Please pardon my straightforwardness if it seems offensive.

Hello!  For the most part I suppose we aren't super crude (aside from the swear of frustration), but some of us do speak using slang if that's what you mean.

Edit: To add on, I mean slang as in "dude" or "man" etc.  Sometimes we make childish jokes like "420 blaze it" or call each other shitters but we don't use racist terms, and try not to use offensive terms or "trigger" words.

Edited by Hanily

RPC   

--

Edited by RPC
Overly late follow-up.

Hanily   

On another note, MemeQueen will be away in Italy for 2 weeks.  In the meantime, if you wish to join, please contact Cakeily / Cakelette, or Ursacircus / Sinnaroll / Waffle Flakes.  Thank you!