Kung-Fu Master Skills Missing, Removed, or Not to be added?

Kuybii

Where the hell is my Wild Tiger Strike or in English Tiger Slam ex. EU Power Drop?

Info 

KFMSkillIconF-2.PNG

Tiger Slam

(Wild Tiger Strike)

Chi Used 3 3m 3m 360 Degree AOE Instant Instant Target must be Knockdown! Leap into the air and come crashing down on to opponents.  

KFMSkillIconRB-7.PNG Swallow Kick Chi Gen +1 6-16m Target Instant 6 seconds Used after using Back Dash Dashes to the target dealing damage. Once used, can lead into Scorching Kick.
KFMSkillIconF-7.PNG Tail Swing Chi Used 0 3m Target Instant Instant Used after dodging Knocks down target for 2 seconds.

12 minutes ago, Kuybii said:

Where the hell is my Wild Tiger Strike or in English Tiger Slam ex. EU Power Drop?

Info 

KFMSkillIconF-2.PNG

Tiger Slam

(Wild Tiger Strike)

Chi Used 3 3m 3m 360 Degree AOE Instant Instant Target must be Knockdown! Leap into the air and come crashing down on to opponents.  

KFMSkillIconRB-7.PNG Swallow Kick Chi Gen +1 6-16m Target Instant 6 seconds Used after using Back Dash Dashes to the target dealing damage. Once used, can lead into Scorching Kick.
KFMSkillIconF-7.PNG Tail Swing Chi Used 0 3m Target Instant Instant Used after dodging Knocks down target for 2 seconds.

DON'T NERF THE KFM EVER!!!

Bumping this. it was a core skill in my builds. It was also my favorite skill and to simply remove a skill as well done looking as this one. It's utter bullshit, in good gear you could use leg sweep then power drop and most thing's were dead. If they weren't dead then you could follow up with some other skills. It gave them that burst that tanks relay on. To simply remove a whole skill would do more damage than nerfing it.

Imagine blade dancer without there electric skill i forgot the name. But it's the skill that holds like over 70%+ of there damage, like it's insane. Imagine that skill just simply being removed, now you lost a lot of that class. Same thing it made leg sweep really good sure i can grapple but i rather save that for punishing them for blocking etc. It gave the class a lot more room and versatility. Removing power drop makes, them much more predictable since they don't have as many things they can do.

Please rethink this blade and soul devs this is a utterly stupid move and will ruin the class a bit. They already aren't as fun as they were on other servers because of this. I have a lot more downtime in my bursts and combos now. If all else fails lets just start petitions to remove core skills from every class or other classes burst damage skills. Then we can all use classes that don't have burst or are very good.

No other servers as far as i am aware of have removed this skill, didn't you want to keep it close to the orginal. Then give us back this skill.

Skip to 4:57 to see power drop, in fact check out the whole video and see all the combos that can be made with power drop. Then you can see how this skill was and should be a core part of kfm's.

Also blade masters in every version i have played have been completely op and bs, why are they being buffed even more etc. I think your balancing team should be looked at. This is a serious concern for me and a lot of people, and you should stop it or make sure there inline before it gets out of hand and hurts the game in a very negative way. Well i guess it already hurt the kfm's but beside that.

7 minutes ago, riknav said:

Taking it out makes me a sad kung fu panda :(

Yeah i am sad and salty as well. I was like surely they didn't remove it. I must just have hazy memory of when i got it, but sure enough they removed an awesome skill with no reason behind removing it.

Maybe if they told us why they did it i would be fine but all we get is skill removed. And we don't get a replacement making it less skills. The combat is where this game shines removing a skill from a class dulls that classes combat uniqueness worsening the combat experience. Once you worsen the combat experience why bother to play this game over tera? etc.

They also have made a lot of mistakes so far, like the trade restrictions and not being able to mail unless you pay at least 5$. Sure they could be trying to stop botting. However is that working currently? No all it's doing is hurting your user base instead. Stop screwing up the game please, i love this game and would love to play with decent ping.

Archived