Forums

Issue with Lag?

QiuTong

Long story short, randomly while playing ( usually 2 or 3 times in 30mins ) I seem to lag out, my character can move but friends see it still somewhere and i cannot use any skills/sprint. After anywhere from 5 to 60 seconds it seems to catch up and everything is normal. This is a huge issue for me because i basically cannot defend myself when it happens mid fight. It happens in every arena duel i go into, sitting still unable to do anything while the enemy can smack my lagged out self. This is the only game that does this and i notice no issue with fps during.

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

Is this something that has been on going for you? Or did it start happening just recently? Lots of people are having issues right now, mainly due to server side issues or so we think. 

30bitd0.png

20 minutes ago, Gluxdator said:

Thanks for posting on the player to player support forum.

Is this something that has been on going for you? Or did it start happening just recently? Lots of people are having issues right now, mainly due to server side issues or so we think. 

30bitd0.png

It has been happening sense release.

As mentioned before lots of players are having lag and connection issues. Im sure this is something dev is working. As I mention to alot of players out there, make sure all your graphic drivers are up to date, close out of any other programs while playing (incase its a issue caused by your computer), do updates etc. Anything that will better your gaming experience on your side. Hopefully they will fix some of their major issues and lag issues.

30bitd0.png

Had this since moving to the new server Dochan.  A lot more often then what you are experiencing.  Its like every 2-5 minutes for me and playing an assassin it had lead to my dead a few times already.  I'm really hoping they have this fixed soon or I may just put the game off for a little while.  It's really hard to enjoy at the moment

Same here, every few hours or so i get insane lag, making it unplayable. I've tried closing every program, pinging google servers getting stable 7ms with no spikes whatsoever, so its clearly on the server's side. They probably didn't expect so many new players and their servers are burning up.

Archived