Fix the queue times.

Geekjorge

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, N7Pankake said:

I check back and im like the #1200 and had to wait 1780 MINUTES THATS 30 HOURS BRO 30 HOURS!!!!!!!! We should had at least 1 month of free membership at least for the "special queue" I think im just gonna delete this game :/ 1780 minutes... god sake 

Just now, N7Pankake said:

btw i dont know what is PMSing im just taking with people here and having fun not like you being gruchy and bitching about what we talking lol

Uhhhhh, you got split personalities or what?

5 minutes ago, Giggle said:

Funny thing is IT WAS, but he didn't becauseeee? Oh yeah, because the inconvenience is not bad enough for him to quit but bad enough for him to complain kk

Like I said, "I doubt" = My opinion = I think = Not a fact

Um, are you sure about that?

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/terms-of-purchase.php

This is when you buy the n-coins, and depending your purchases this will or will not occur. 

http://us.ncsoft.com/en/legal/user-agreements/blade-and-soul-user-agreement.php

If you read their agreement / ncsoft or wildstar agreement, it states:

And You acknowledge that Carbine may, in its reasonable discretion, establish the timing and form in which such payment must be made, including but not limited to credit cards or online payment services. EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES OTHERWISE SET FORTH HEREIN, YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT CARBINE HAS NO OBLIGATION TO REFUND ANY PAYMENTS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, RELATED TO AN ACCOUNT WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PAYMENTS WERE MADE OR AUTHORIZED BY YOU, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INTERRUPTION OR UNAVAILABILITY OF SERVICE (SEE ALSO SECTION 10). YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, AND FURTHER AGREE, THAT CARBINE MAY, IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION, TERMINATE UNDER THE PROVISIONS OFSECTION 3(b) ANY ACCOUNT RELATED TO ANY ATTEMPT TO OBTAIN A REFUND OF ANY PAYMENTS, WHETHER SUCH ATTEMPTS ARE MADE BY CONTACTING AN ISSUER OF CREDIT CARDS OR OTHERWISE, AND THAT CARBINE MAY TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION IT DEEMS APPROPRIATE UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RECOURSE BY WAY OF ANY COLLECTION AGENCY AND/OR CREDIT REPORTING AGENCY WHEN A REFUND HAS BEEN OBTAINED WITHOUT SIGNED WRITTEN CONSENT FROM A LEGALLY AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF CARBINE.

DeputyDerpy I was agreeing with you and building off your point relax

As for N7, clearly he made this thread out of lack of emotional control if he's already fine with it now, next time you get upset don't blame it on a company trying their best.

There are servers without  queues when I encountered one I just chose a different one and made a new toon. now that doesn't work of course for those higher levels but they added new servers for this reason and hate to say it but in a month some will complain those are empty happens in every game 

I don't think anyone was expecting this game to blow up to this scale, ANYONE. Most korean MMOs come out in such large quantities that they are overlooked/forgotten, the fact this one is catching on so hard is amazing in my opinion! I'm happy about it.

The devs are clearly in shock and are trying to buy/rent servers asap

1 minute ago, Giggle said:

I don't think anyone was expecting this game to blow up to this scale, ANYONE. Most korean MMOs come out in such large quantities that they are overlooked/forgotten, the fact this one is catching on so hard is amazing in my opinion! I'm happy about it.

The devs are clearly in shock and are trying to buy/rent servers asap

Exactly! I can hardly keep up with the forum becuase it goes so quick haha

1 hour ago, N7Pankake said:

So whats the point of being a founder? I am a founder and i find it completly USELESS... why we have to wait for this queues that are Insane I would not mind for 30 minutes or even 1hour Queue but ... Dude I was on Queue i was like #100 something and them it says 1 hour , I was like damn... well is okay 1 hour is okay will watch anime or some stuff meanwhile, I check back and im like the #1200 and had to wait 1780 MINUTES THATS 30 HOURS BRO 30 HOURS!!!!!!!! We should had at least 1 month of free membership at least for the "special queue" I think im just gonna delete this game :/ 1780 minutes... god sake 

uhhhh, i literally just logged into MUSHIN the most popular server, it took 6 mins in the premium queue.  What you are saying is impossible, are you sure your premium?

There will be a queue even if you're premium sadly since it's the weekend especially.

Depending on your queue placement it shouldn't be a whole 66mins.

If you're at 500~600 in the queue then that's about a 20~25min wait from what I've experienced.

2 minutes ago, Skribble said:

uhhhh, i literally just logged into MUSHIN the most popular server, it took 6 mins in the premium queue.  What you are saying is impossible, are you sure your premium?

Just depends on time of day, a lot of people left Mushin too because of such long queue. Poh's getting pretty long now for premium and i think Jiwan too.

3 minutes ago, Skribble said:

Founder and premium is different I though it was the same or similar but nope, my bad.

Archived