Fix the queue times.

Geekjorge

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the launcher is not working- and it has an error. It prooobably might mean that there is a problem and they're currently fixing it. I mean. I don't know- not like they've already send emails on the matter so no one freaks out about it....oh wait...but that'd take common sense...wouldn't it.

1 hour ago, RhaiNoceros said:

This is ridiculous. So, after a person waits what IS forever in the queue... Let's just say they finally get in the game and the game crashes. Due to the stupid queue mechanics or whatever, they end up having to wait in queue again for another eternity.

Fix this. 

Play on a low pop server = fixed rofl .

wow, such toxicity should have not say nothing 

7 minutes ago, Sphynxi said:

Stop lying, 100 in queue takes less then 5 minutes. 
No one forced you to become a founder, so stop whining like a little kid.

Delete it, you wont be missed.

I dont have time for be lying I dont post nothing on forums usually like never on any game but this was stupid amount of time in a queue

Yep, you've bought a useless pack if you were only expecting quicker queue times.

All the people saying they're quitting because of the queue are morons. This is the initial rush of a new popular MMO, what were you expecting? This always happens. In FFXIV, WoW, and so on. Just wait a few days for everyone to go back tot heir jobs or whatever and the bad queue times will be gone.

Lol well you know ...  

I for one am NEVER gona pay a single coin to "avoid" something that shouldnt even be there in the first place. 

I will however donate if it all works well and it doesnt look like the company is doing its best to milk me like a cow. Donate for aditional exp, more character slots, inventory slots, fashion or w/e but not this. Never this.

22 minutes ago, Vaizard666 said:

And launcher does't work again GREAT!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, JackieSiXX said:

If the launcher is not working- and it has an error. It prooobably might mean that there is a problem and they're currently fixing it. I mean. I don't know- not like they've already send emails on the matter so no one freaks out about it....oh wait...but that'd take common sense...wouldn't it.

And why dont you look at official sites and look if there is a problem? Oh wait, but that'd take common sense...

-Hello, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with #BladeandSoul servers. We will keep you updated as the situation evolves.

267 retweets519 me gusta
Responder

Retwittear

Me gusta

-We are still investigating current #BladeandSoul Servers issues. Unfortunately we do not have an estimated time of resolution right now. 

Source: Blade and soul twitter.

2 minutes ago, N7Pankake said:

this didnt happen on FFXIV , on WoW yeap, but yeah you are right maybe just be patience is just the hype you know wanna play and stuff hahaha

On the initial launch ARR launch it did, it was super annoying too because you had to just keep pressing play until you finally got in.

But yeah man, just be patient. The game is really fun, don't quit it over something as stupid as queue times.

Don't wait till prime time of launch weekend to log in and you will be fine. Otherwise you won't get in, founder or not.

Logged in at 10 am today with no queue and been playing all day until this crash. Same goes for all the other days since launch.

1 minute ago, YuckyTuna said:

Don't wait till prime time of launch weekend to log in and you will be fine. Otherwise you won't get in, founder or not.

Logged in at 10 am today with no queue and been playing all day until this crash. Same goes for all the other days since launch.

What are the Prime Times? like the hour everyone usually log in? also if you know what time is that, it would be great I dont have the same Timezone thats why I was trying to log in now lol

When I buy a game for $60 and it's buggy and it's just a 5-10 hours of gameplay, THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE. Now, if someone wants to waste $5 on a game to enter faster, then do it. 5$ for something that has more gameplay value compared to many console games that cost a lot, is nothing. Also, do you people play MMO's? Like, when they finally launch their games? Because if you do, you must know THIS is normal. I played a game two years ago where I was 5,000 and something in the queue. Also, increasing the capacity of a server doesn't mean that the server problems will be solved. There would be a lot of lag and crashes in the server. So if you want to enter the game faster, play in a new server. And lastly, no one is making you pay for this game. You can play for free. Of course if you waste money on the game then you'll get some privileges. But that's optional. What?, you don't want to waste $5 in a pc game that it's only problem is a server and the queue, because you'll stop playing in the future? Fine good for you. I wonder how many say those words and then they buy a $60+ game with no replay value and has a lot of bugs during the first few weeks (or months) and give it in trade in at gamestop for $25 and then gamestop sell that same game for $5 to $10 of the original price. XD

So stop insulting one and another and just be patient. In a couple of days everything will run smoothly. 

1 minute ago, N7Pankake said:

What are the Prime Times? like the hour everyone usually log in? also if you know what time is that, it would be great I dont have the same Timezone thats why I was trying to log in now lol

Well its basically prime time everywhere now. In EU it's Saturday evening and by now its mid day in NA too. If you want to get in to a crowded server on launch weekend then do it in the morning of the region that server is in.

Archived