Fix the queue times.

Geekjorge

See, this is why I got my master pack refunded and didn't buy another pack or bother with the head start, and why I don't plan on buying premium.

Been waiting for about an hour and a half, and the status is 1484 in the non premium queue line with 1503 non premium members in the line at 7:09 PM central time, says I will be waiting 156 minutes right now, but over the time I've been in the queue it's switched to 376, back down to 123 and once hit 2156 minutes for the estimated wait time, and originally I was #1276 in the queue line. How I went BACKWARDS in the queue, I've no clue... It can't make up it's mind.

As for premium wait time, it's said there are 391 premium members waiting for the ENTIRE time I've been in queue.

So basically, buying premium won't benefit me at all. I still won't get in without stupidly long queue times, and any premium time purchased won't make that go down. The premium line is shorter, but they get in less frequently, so it's EXACTLY THE SAME as not being premium.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived