Forums

Fix the queue times.

Geekjorge

Wow, rude ass people in this forum =).

Anyways, the topic name is correct.  Premium numbers are higher then non premium numbers in poharan.  It is fair to be annoyed by that being you are paying for a subscription.  You'll move up faster in the line but seeing that type of information can seem scammy for people who paid for a sub.  It sucks that talking about problems like this has people saying "just stop playing then, and stuff about tampons" lol.  It's like you are getting punished for saying something about a problem that should be resolved @_@.  That's what a forum is for right?  It is an issue that MMOs have had for awhile around release time.  Hell, FF14 had this problem for awhile and that is a strictly sub based game....Just have to wait it out for weeks or a month i guess.  It really really isn't fair for players who waited so long to play the game with their friends though.  Even more unfair that they use a SUB as a way to make a problem that can't really be avoided a little less troublesome.  And I'm not a database manager programmer....or whatever, but making NEW servers doesn't help make the problem better for existing players.

Still a damn good game though minus the queue shitstorm =). 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's just simply because it isn't server selection -> character based.

all your characters are tied to a server which also means that queues are therefore different for each.

it sucks but that's just the reality of it. 

Because no grace period, normally an mmo gives you a grace period of like 2-3 minutes to relog, but they havent done this. My theory is that because of the " que " times and tons wanting to play if they added a grace period nobody would ever get in save a select few. Basically, its so everyone gets to play a little but it DOES suck over all, they need to upgrade the servers and increase the capacity, majorly is NO excuse for 1000+ que... let alone the 2k i'm seeing. This is NCsofts fault, they need to get on the ball... 

Jiwan queue right now is awful compared to yesterday. Right now its about 1.5k queue for premium when yesterday the highest i saw was 102 on premium queue.. Whats going on?! Was something changed? People could not just bought that many premium for their accounts in just one day..

Yeah.. I am curious if they intend to address it in any fashion, or if it will just fix itself over the next 1-2 weeks as people leave. I joined my particular server purely as it's an un-official aussie server and have a few toons around 20, so moving servers would definitely suck.

Archived