Fix the queue times.

Geekjorge

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They also need to increase the amount of channels they have in each zone...

It's one of my biggest issues right now with the game. Not enough channels, and the three channels that are available in most zones are full.

4 hours ago, Sphynxi said:

Stop lying, 100 in queue takes less then 5 minutes. 
No one forced you to become a founder, so stop whining like a little kid.

Delete it, you wont be missed.

logged in at #150, now at #100 2 hours later, not sure where you're getting your math from shitstain

You guys seem to think that premium members don't get in faster even if you have the same amount of people queueing. Ridiculous. Even if you have the same amount of people in the premium queue, you will STILL get in faster than f2p players. Case in point, I've been in the f2p queue for about an hour now, and it keeps increasing because more premium member get into the queue. You all can just *cricket* off whining about premium not being useful.

I don't think some of you understand how the que works. If you are premium you go into the premium que, non premium members can not get in till the premium members get in. Lets say there are 1200 prem and 800 non prem in que. Those 800 non prem in que can't get in till those 1200 premium members get in to the que. If another premium joins into the que that premium jumps in front of the non premiums but still has to wait behind the 1200 other premium people. Get it? Yes? So premium is worth it because then u wld have to add 1200premium+800nonpremium... then ur behind all that that means ur 2000th in que which can go up if another premium joins the que. I know I'll be keeping my premium a long time because of the server loads. 

Archived