Fix the queue times.

Geekjorge

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think of it like this:

There's 2 lines at a grocery store. One self checkout(Premium), the other regular checkout(Non-premium).

Everyone in the regular checkout sees that the self checkout seems faster so majority of them head over there.

Now the self checkout has a longer line than the regular checkout.

Sadly this was going to happen sooner or later since people want to get in faster but in the end still take longer than normal later down the road.

Now that my premium is over I have to wait 123 minutes in a que to join the game ???? Is this a Joke . Or is it so that people can buy premium packs ? 

This is the first game I have seen such a thing , and I just got a whiff of something that stinks to me . is this how its always gonna be ? If so I need answers , because when i get home from work I dont want to wait almost 2 hours before then game lets me in .  And I dont want to have to buy premium packs all the time . So plz kindly let me know so I can find something else to spend my time on .

Uhm are any of the new servers worth going to? Do they even have a lot of people? Is there an updated Server Population list somewhere? I don't want to go on a server that's just going to die off but I'm tired of 25 minutes queue when I paid to play too...

Like said before premium que time is high only because server crashed and many non premiums got the chance to clutch a spot in the servers, Just because your a premium doesn;t mean the server will kick out a non premium member and move you in line. Nope premium only gives you a higher priority of getting in.

33 minutes ago, Skribble said:

uhhhh, i literally just logged into MUSHIN the most popular server, it took 6 mins in the premium queue.  What you are saying is impossible, are you sure your premium?

I don't know if Mushin is still the most populated server. Character creation was locked on Mushin for a long time and people had the option to transfer out while Poharan was on the lock schedule. (I know they locked it when the game launched.)

1 hour ago, N7Pankake said:

So whats the point of being a founder? I am a founder and i find it completly USELESS... why we have to wait for this queues that are Insane I would not mind for 30 minutes or even 1hour Queue but ... Dude I was on Queue i was like #100 something and them it says 1 hour , I was like damn... well is okay 1 hour is okay will watch anime or some stuff meanwhile, I check back and im like the #1200 and had to wait 1780 MINUTES THATS 30 HOURS BRO 30 HOURS!!!!!!!! We should had at least 1 month of free membership at least for the "special queue" I think im just gonna delete this game :/ 1780 minutes... god sake 

Well, everyone's buying Premium, it's the weekend, and everyone wants to log in right now after that disconnect. I've never heard of a premium member being moved back in a in a queue so I'm not sure if that's related to the servers being down/having technical issues. Non-premiums have ridiculous estimated wait time constantly so why is it a surprise that when a large number of people decide to buy Premium, the queue is longer?

Why is it always the end of the world for people whenever the queue is longer than 5 seconds even with all the information available? 

Finally, my predictions were correct. 

Those top 4 severs (Poharan, Jiwan, Old man Cho and Mushin) are populated by founders(premium) to begin with.  Now think about it. Those who bought founders are likely more commit to the game and may stay for awhile.  

For non-premium/f2p players, I think it would be more beneficial to choose one of those newer servers to avoid queuing with founders in my opinion.

32 minutes ago, Kyandeisu said:

Go premium they say...skip the que they say.
Woke up this morning and tried to start my que since it takes about 6 hours waiting time and this is how the que started. First time seeing the premium que longer than the f2p que.

Screenshot_160124_000.jpg

Keep in mind all those Premium Members get to enter before the Non-Premium ones so you have to add 908 to your position in that particular screenshot.

Yeah I'm currently #1250 in the Premium queue and there's 1205 Non-Premium members in their queue. It's nice to see so many people supporting the game, it just sucks I need to wait 40+ minutes.

I think there's more than the Premium queue as a benefit for Premium membership. Let's not get too carried away. It sucks, thousands of us are stuck in queues, but it's not the end of the world and it'll be over soon anyway!

1 hour ago, Sphynxi said:

Stop lying, 100 in queue takes less then 5 minutes. 
No one forced you to become a founder, so stop whining like a little kid.

Delete it, you wont be missed.

YWUOmfI.jpg

The queue's are rather ridiculous EVEN FOR PREMIUM

5 minutes ago, Labbit said:

Why is it always the end of the world for people whenever the queue is longer than 5 seconds even with all the information available? 

The reason that is an issue is because no other mmo (not even FF14 during HW or WoW during WoD) had queue times that exceeded what I am seeing right now. I understand I am a non-premium member and thus should take a backseat to premium people, but I also see 1272 premium members in queue for Poharan. So, as a consumer of this game, I am told that either I have to spend money or wait behind 1300+ people to enjoy this game? And even IF I spend money, I still have to wait behind 1300+ people. So why even play this game? I can spend 15 dollars a month on WoW or FF14 and get similar enjoyment if I want to just play an MMO.

This game's life expectancy is dramatically decreased by this queue issue. There was huge hype surrounding this game. I understand there can be server instability issues, but I have never sat in a queue this long before (I am up to 6 hours estimate wait right now).

I want this game to live, because I enjoy it. But I do not enjoy it enough if the only way to ensure I only have to wait 2 hours instead of 5 hours is spending 5 dollars a week.

1 minute ago, Whynn said:

The reason that is an issue is because no other mmo (not even FF14 during HW or WoW during WoD) had queue times that exceeded what I am seeing right now. I understand I am a non-premium member and thus should take a backseat to premium people, but I also see 1272 premium members in queue for Poharan. So, as a consumer of this game, I am told that either I have to spend money or wait behind 1300+ people to enjoy this game? And even IF I spend money, I still have to wait behind 1300+ people. So why even play this game? I can spend 15 dollars a month on WoW or FF14 and get similar enjoyment if I want to just play an MMO.

This game's life expectancy is dramatically decreased by this queue issue. There was huge hype surrounding this game. I understand there can be server instability issues, but I have never sat in a queue this long before (I am up to 6 hours estimate wait right now).

I want this game to live, because I enjoy it. But I do not enjoy it enough if the only way to ensure I only have to wait 2 hours instead of 5 hours is spending 5 dollars a week.

Don't stress too much about the estimated time. I've been in queues where I've had over 30 minutes and within a couple of minutes I was loading into the server.

I know some of you may be frustrated now...but we have these new servers below for new bloods :D

If you already have a lvl 30..well think about it..the time you wait a few hours to login everyday would be good enough for you to re-roll your character in a new server

34ozyw9.png

1 hour ago, Sphynxi said:

Stop lying, 100 in queue takes less then 5 minutes. 
No one forced you to become a founder, so stop whining like a little kid.

Delete it, you wont be missed.

If 100 is less than 5 minutes then  500 or arround should be less than 25 minutes following your logic... now look at this

2gxhbgy.jpg

Archived