Camera Shake

Snarftastic

Is there an option to toggle this off? This is the bane of every game that I play, but mostly MMOs because this effect is totally un-needed and incredibly annoying. 

Please tell me there's a way to turn this off! In some config.xml or somewhere discreet even. Otherwise I might have to skip out on B&S until the options comes to, but I don't want to :(

Just now, HalpMeh said:

You mean motion blur?

If not, I have no idea, sorry : <

If you do mean motion blur, you can turn it off in the Settings. Go to Graphics, Advanced, and the motion-blur option should be somewhere in there.

Nope. Camera Shake. Where every single ability causes your camera to bob up and down or shake on use.

7 minutes ago, ThunderGod said:

it's because the camera move with your character, that where all the shaking comes from!

Damn, there's no way to make it... Not do that eh, maybe I really have to play with the options. If it was smooth i wouldn't care but it shakes like crazy up and down EVERY single auto attack

I think it cause you are quite sensitive to those movement , but i doubt any option can do anything about it. Since this is an action combat game , i usually move my camera a lot and i don't usually take notice of the movement. One way would be to try to zoom out as much as possible or less depend on which help you notice less of the camera moving.

4 minutes ago, ThunderGod said:

I think it cause you are quite sensitive to those movement , but i doubt any option can do anything about it. Since this is an action combat game , i usually move my camera a lot and i don't usually take notice of the movement. One way would be to try to zoom out as much as possible or less depend on which help you notice less of the camera moving.

Apparently I am. I've never had an issue with other games like TERA that also have similar combat. Weird, something about how the camera moves here bugs me, maybe the angle or the FOV. 

20 minutes ago, ThunderGod said:

Try smooth camera movement under the 1st tab, set to 0 or 4 and test. It may help you a bit.

No that just makes for a super slow weird camera haha.

It's not the camera moving or shaking when my character moves... it's when my auto attack hits it vibrates the entire screen, super annoying and useless :/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i also want to get this thread rolling, the shake is horrible. i stopped playing for two months, came back today and can not handle the shake. i am getting headaches, and it throws me off very bad. it is just unnessesary and produces problems. nobody will miss it, just get it out of the game!

This happens to me when I'm pressing too hard when auto attacking.  Either add some weights to your mouse (if your mouse can do that) or replace the mouse with one where you can increase or decrease the sensitivity of the mouse clicks.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived