ERROR E02018 Please help

NIftylol

E0218
DP_G17_6_12/ffffffff
Patch/Zip/contents/bns/cookedPC/00029106.upk.zip 

Having this error when trying to update. 

Any Ideas on what i can do? 

<< OS >>
OS Version : Unknown Windows Version
ServicePack : none
Major Minor Build Version : 6.2.9200

<< System >>
64bit OS
Page Size : 4096 B
Active Processor Mask : 255
Number Of Processor : 8
Processor Type : 8664
Processor Level : 6
Processor Revision : 15876
Processor Speed : 3702 MHz

<< Memory >>
52% of memory in use.
Total Physical Memory : 4095 MB
Avail Physical Memory : 4095 MB
Total Paging File : 4095 MB
Avail Paging File : 4095 MB
Total User Address Space : 2047 MB
Avail User Address Space : 1965 MB

<< Disk Storage >>
Drive Name : C:\
Volume Name : 
Total Byte : 465.25 GB
Used Byte : 104.21 GB
Available Byte : 361.04 GB

Drive Name : D:\
Volume Name : New Volume
Total Byte : 2794.39 GB
Used Byte : 1137.35 GB
Available Byte : 1657.04 GB

<< Dns Query >>
Update Server
(1)
Name : updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com
Address : 48.243.79.0
(2)
Address : 80.184.79.0
(3)
Address : 216.55.80.0

Repository Server
(1)
Name : live.patcher.bladeandsoul.com
Address : 240.187.79.0
(2)
Address : 168.50.80.0
(3)
Address : 104.51.80.0

<< FileInfoFile Hash Value >>
File Name    : FileInfoMap_BnS_12.dat.zip
Hash Value    : 02283f28dd70c9ae2e1a6fd453661c94d4c68295
File Name    : FileInfoMap_BnS_12.dat
Hash Value    : 91f0079eb1099b5dbf395250b89d633951d158ca

<< Error Message >>
[Update error] Cannot download file.
Please restart the launcher. If this problem persists, please contact Customer Support at http://us.ncsoft.com/en/support/.
E02018
DP_G17_6_12/ffffffff
Patch/Zip/contents/bns/CookedPC/00029106.upk.zip

Did you check your firewall?

Did you run it as admin?

Did you try compatibility setting?

Did you reinstall the NCSOFT Launcher?

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207195856-How-to-re-install-only-the-NCSOFT-Game-Launcher

Did you contact support or look for other posts with similar issues?

Have you tried MSCONFIG?

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/205790243-MSCONFIG

1-  Go to "Network and Sharing Center".
2- Click on "Change adapter settings"

3- Right click on "Local Area Network"

4- Double click on "Internet protocol 4" a window will appear.

5- Click on "Advanced".
6- Click on "DNS" tap.

7- Add the DNS.

8- Save settings.

9- Repeat steps 4,5,6,7,8 for "Internet protocol 6"

DNS:
IP4: 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4
IP6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 or 2001:4860:4860::8844
Hope it works..

Having the same issue. I put in a ticket and they put me through a lot for hours of responding back and forth. Most of the things they told me to do, I had already done because they were in the support article about this issue. I did it all over again and followed every instruction. They had me send different files from different programs they had me install to test my ping, as well as the msconfig and dxdiag. They also switched out to 3 different people responding to my issue and the conclusion they drew had NOTHING to do with what the issue I am having is. In the last message, the newest person to reply, ended up talking about having lag in-game and having my characters "snap back" in time. Meanwhile, I've never played the game and that was the issue in the first place....I can't even properly update the game in order to play. They need to work on their support team and how they go about things. If they are going to constantly switch out the person trying to troubleshoot with you, they should at least have that person read the whole conversation so that they understand what's going on, instead of repeating what they others have said as well as coming to a conclusion to an issue that wasn't yours.

49 minutes ago, Richieripp said:

Having the same issue. I put in a ticket and they put me through a lot for hours of responding back and forth. Most of the things they told me to do, I had already done because they were in the support article about this issue. I did it all over again and followed every instruction. They had me send different files from different programs they had me install to test my ping, as well as the msconfig and dxdiag. They also switched out to 3 different people responding to my issue and the conclusion they drew had NOTHING to do with what the issue I am having is. In the last message, the newest person to reply, ended up talking about having lag in-game and having my characters "snap back" in time. Meanwhile, I've never played the game and that was the issue in the first place....I can't even properly update the game in order to play. They need to work on their support team and how they go about things. If they are going to constantly switch out the person trying to troubleshoot with you, they should at least have that person read the whole conversation so that they understand what's going on, instead of repeating what they others have said as well as coming to a conclusion to an issue that wasn't yours.

I'm dealing with the launcher issue as well and followed all the Support articles and forum suggestions, only to be left with the same issue. Even did a full delete of all the files, restarted my computer to process that they're gone, and did a fresh install only to be hit with the same issue again. I'm more upset because I'm losing out on my premium time, and if this isn't fixed by 8pm tonight, I will be demanding them to replace time missed because of their issues.

29 minutes ago, NIftylol said:

i finally got it to work!

How do you do that ?
Pls tell me!

90% update and it stoped!
I was like : WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF dude !!!
btw, why dont they put the link download on mediafire or something ?

Archived