Please just remove the Hongmoon store.

Sigmaar

I mean if you are gonna gut it continuously like today with the removal of the services tab why not just go all the way  and do what you really want NCwest and break all them promises you made in the CBT Streams.

I don't have a beef with you wanting to make money, I do have a beef with the dishonesty. . .

EDIT: the Services tab is back! I of course take all the credit in reversing NCwest decision 

I just don't understand why most companies have to be so secretive with their "It'll come when its ready" or just the simple "Soon"

The excuse is bullshit, why is it so hard to just tell us what the *cricket* is going on with it?

Just now, Abraxas said:

umm... im in game and i still have a services tab. 

Under the Hongmoon Coin tab?  Not the Ncoin tab.  Mine is gone.  After I told people they could eventually get character slots through playing the game.  Can't say I'm surprised, but I hope it was an accident.

8 minutes ago, Abraxas said:

I believe he's refering to http://s10.postimg.org/rxs5q3ddz/Screenshot_160123_001.jpg

Forgive  me, I don't know how to make the image itself show, just give link.

Also I asked them on their twitter while they were answering questions. They skipped over me completely over it.

13 minutes ago, Catgravy said:

Have no idea what you are talking about. I have a Services Tab.

10 minutes ago, Abraxas said:

Well of course they are not going to remove the NC coin services tab. . .

. . .But I am not talking about that.

I also liked How NCWest removed the option to gift premium time after this mornings "emergency Maintenance" I guess the emergency was not hitting expected profit margins on NCcoin sales. . .

1 minute ago, Lurkios said:

Hopefully they're updating the services tab to include server transfers...

if they were, they would have made an announcemet about it, as any news about Queue relief is good news in their eyes. . .( I assume )

Just now, Sigmaar said:

if they were, they would have made an announcemet about it, as any news about Queue relief is good news in their eyes. . .( I assume )

I can't even find an announcement about the removal. If it was intentional, then that's even worse because they want people to not even notice.

1 minute ago, Sigmaar said:

I can dream (though it has everything to do with language relief and nothing to do with queue relief, I don't mind a short queue).

Just now, Sigmaar said:

On the other hand, if it was a bug I feel that they would have said so by now.

Their silence on the issue is what concerns me the most.

100%. If they refuse to tell us, it means they're trying to hide it. That could just make people NOT spend money, meaning removing it would be a mistake.

Just now, jomoroon said:

Theyve had a long day/night fixing the 6 hour bug. Let them sleep man lol

And that's understandable.

What isn't understandable is how it 100% vanished from the list on just the hongmoon store. They can at least come out and tell us why it's completely missing.

1 minute ago, 0kita said:

So the tab is still there under Hongmoon but I don't know if that price is actually reflecting Hongmoon Coins versus NCoin...

VSzC42n.png

are you on EU or NA server?

EDIT: just checked myself, its back.

alrighty then, guess I'll put my hat made of foil away for another day. . .

Archived