Disconnected from server. (1000)(132, 10054)

CrystalsSnow

5 minutes ago, CrystalsSnow said:

Getting this error every time i enter Bandits Hideout ...

( no AVG No nothing to stop the game and now of this dns vpn stuff )

Thought I was the only one

The game has actually only been available in the U.S for about three or four days now so I'm not surprised it's glitched, still though NCsoft needs to get themselves together since over half the players seem to be having this problem. 

1 minute ago, MissCyclones said:

Thought I was the only one

The game has actually only been available in the U.S for about three or four days now so I'm not surprised it's glitched, still though NCsoft needs to get themselves together since over half the players seem to be having this problem. 

I know right?

I cant do much of anything right now because of this ... I want to get this quest done but i cant ;  ;

26 minutes ago, KibonGom said:

I got the same error message just now.  It's so frustrating.  First queue time problems, now we get disconnected randomly.

Just last night when the server crashed, I lost exp and level and in game progress.

took me to many times to get in to the place just once ... now i need to enter it again ... same problem once more

if its at random times i cant help you but if its at the start of an instance just sit in front of the floating circle for a few seconds and let it load up before you go in and that should help as it allows your computer to load the zone and still communicate with the server while if it does it in a loading screen t will focus on loading more and not communicate with the server thus the disconnecting error.

Archived