Obsidian Serpent droprate...

Lenia

Not sure how many runs I did, it was plenty probably not in 100 range though. Got the mask twice in a row, then nothing for a very long time. Until 1 day I read somewhere that someone got the costume after making sure that he is the one that deal the killing blow on the boss, so I decide to try it out, did around 4-5 runs, got the head gear and costume on the 2 runs that I manage to land the killing blow.

Farm quite a number of these costume, but Obsidian Serpent really took the longest.

annoying drop rate for sure.

Still not lucky after more than 60+runs.

the boss just trolled me and dropped like 3time the black cap, and 2times the mask... -_-"

3 hours ago, vita said:

Not sure how many runs I did, it was plenty probably not in 100 range though. Got the mask twice in a row, then nothing for a very long time. Until 1 day I read somewhere that someone got the costume after making sure that he is the one that deal the killing blow on the boss, so I decide to try it out, did around 4-5 runs, got the head gear and costume on the 2 runs that I manage to land the killing blow.

Farm quite a number of these costume, but Obsidian Serpent really took the longest.

yeah i was really curious to know if there wasnt a trigger to help drop.

For a moment i thought it was to not beeing knocked down, but guess going to try the killing blow tho.

I got the red mask from around 200 runs.

I got Dark Sandstorm from 50 runs (40~ solo before i realize i can do it with a pt and don't loose the drop).

I got Burning Flames from over 100 runs (thank god i didn't farm for that in particular and it was easier on me)

I got Pugilist from 50 runs or close to that

Infinite Challenge, over 200 runs...looong 200 runs.

I don't have Obsidian Serpent because i don't like it on Jin Male, maybe it looks better on something but Jin male...

As you can see, almost all are between 50 and 200. Don't take me wrong but you said 50, someone said 60, i've seen 100 but honestly this costumes are a rare drop. You need more than a few runs to get them so be ready ! 

I know it sucks but this is how it is... The costume does not gimp you on your quest line or your character power progression. No need to change the drop rate if you ask me.

Did not see a drop in about 150 runs until one day i got Outfit and hat one after the other. Now the mask!!!

But i like it that way... its no fun what they did to Officers Uniform that drops every run in 6/4 man now and everyone has something i busted my ass getting.

I don't wanna *cricket*ing hear it. Lol I made a topic about this a while back when I tried getting a costume to drop.

I've ran that one dungeon (Adders Nest?) that drops Bandit Queen (Gon Fem Only) over 500 times and still haven't gotten the damn thing. I've also seen the struggle that is getting the Infinite Challenge costume for other people. I believe a friend of mine was on his 176th failed run last time I asked....

The drop rates for some of these if not ALL of these costumes is insanely low and when something finally DID drop it, randomly as I leveled it was the stupid YES MAN MALE ONLY COSTUME! WTF?! Whenever I even think about trying to get an outfit I ask my self if it's even worth the headache and disappointment to finally get that moment of satisfaction when it becomes yours.

• 2 weeks later...

The outfit drop rates in this game are completely unacceptable.  These are mere COSMETIC items and have no effect or edge on the game.  Why they have been given such ridiculous drop rates is quite frankly infuriating.  I'm on my 200+ attempt on Adder's Nest for Bandit Queen and still have not seen the drop.  The designers NEED to go back and do something about this considering there has been such a consistent outcry from the players to address this issue.  Having to work and grind a little for items is one thing, but when you are grinding 100-200+ times for something with no luck it really makes you begin to hate the system and game and turns people away.  The items have no stat or content benefit... what is the problem with letting players having them and enjoying them like they are supposed to?

i hate the drop rate on her tho. Me and my irl friend farmed it together last night, we got black cap drop, x2 outfit (one for me since he already got his) and 1 mask for him.  Lost count on how many runs we did but its all rng drop luck @___@

I think I ran 13 times, never saw the hat, got 3 masks and 1 costume. Also the other day when I ran Blackram Narrows on my WL two costumes dropped at once?? How often does that happen. I wonder if it can happen with other outfits?
Fj9Dc4I.png

• 3 weeks later...

I kinda agree. I dont have anything against low rates, BUT low rates combined with a more of less long effort for one chance is a bit stupid. And if, on top of that, the dungeon is so insanely boring and constists of a lot of RP like dreadtide and yehara ... wow. That's not worth farming imo^^

Took 15 runs for me,did 5 everyday when i was bored and had all 3 pieces xP
I don't even use them anymore tho,on the other hand i spinned around 1300 deva wheels and got 70 outfits 90-100 adornments and a 0 headpiece,it's all rng lol

• 1 year later...

okay it might sound like im lying but i got the outfit in one go also with the red mask and the pugilist outfit idk the red mask and the pugilist was something i was even trying to get. IDK i tried to get it on my BM but it didnt work the first 20 tries so i tried on my WL because my WL was good drops so i got in one go

2 hours ago, Senpaibooty said:

okay it might sound like im lying but i got the outfit in one go also with the red mask and the pugilist outfit idk the red mask and the pugilist was something i was even trying to get. IDK i tried to get it on my BM but it didnt work the first 20 tries so i tried on my WL because my WL was good drops so i got in one go

You're responding to posts that are a year and a half old.

Archived