Obsidian Serpent droprate...

Lenia

I feel ya, done it like 60 times after game went live and about 80+ during beta, about 100 while playing on other regions and didn't get one still while some people I know have gotten theirs on their first run they ever did or within 10 runs.

I've gotten the head piece in beta, and the mask about 4 times after launch but no outfit lol

Oh also to mention the troll drop chest with gem fragment.

Saw the chest drop from the boss, got super excited, oh gem fragment bag........

why RNGsus, why :c

I feel you, except my problem is with the Dreadtide arena and the Infinite Challenger outfit. It takes forever to go through the dungeon, not because it's hard, but because whoever is responsible for the dungeon refused to let you skip ANY of the text bubbles and makes you wait between fights.

On 24/01/2016 at 3:03 AM, Madmarvels said:

I feel you, except my problem is with the Dreadtide arena and the Infinite Challenger outfit. It takes forever to go through the dungeon, not because it's hard, but because whoever is responsible for the dungeon refused to let you skip ANY of the text bubbles and makes you wait between fights.

In eu drop rate doesn't seems bad.I got it fairly easy(compared to 200+ in TW without drop) and when some of my guild mates seen it they tryed themself...few of them got it under 10 runs.Some random person asked me about my dobok and I told him from where it is...3 runs later he had it.

2 minutes ago, HolyFaelis said:

i'm trying to get this outfit too..

i've beem doing some runs, i didn't count though...

but i think its passed 15 times. I will pray to the lords of the outfits, maybe he feels my agony.

I am counting the runs by keeping the boxes for killing the boss - I don't complete the quest though, I let the NPC die...he did survive once though and I just abandoned the quest to keep farming it. But yeah, you can still take the box that comes up in your quests after killing the boss and this is a great way of keeping track.

5 minutes ago, Starbo said:

It's amazing to me to hear these stories on how much people actually farmed. I'm very impressed at the dedication

lol dedication or maybe insanity - I just realllyyyy love this costume and i've done so many runs trying to obtain it now I really cant quit and waste all that time and effort. Kinda resolved to running it as many times as it takes D:

• 2 weeks later...

i remember getting costume in my 5th run and whole set in 10-15 runs lol drop rate isnt low imo it s just pure luck.
(Tho i was doing 10-15 runs everyday for 2-3 days) i suggest doing the same since it would be frustrating to to 50-60 in 1 day and not get anything.

I haven't gotten to farming for Obsidian Serpant yet(and it's one of the best looking costumes in my opinion) but from what I can see so far, farming will super... duper... fun... :D

(I spent about 3 hours farming Lair of the Yutay for the stupid Beast Hunter costume. I don't even know how many times I repeated it but I'm guessing it was about 50+ ._. All I kept getting was the hat for my stupid cat.)

49 minutes ago, Rinniika said:

I haven't gotten to farming for Obsidian Serpant yet(and it's one of the best looking costumes in my opinion) but from what I can see so far, farming will super... duper... fun... :D

(I spent about 3 hours farming Lair of the Yutay for the stupid Beast Hunter costume. I don't even know how many times I repeated it but I'm guessing it was about 50+ ._. All I kept getting was the hat for my stupid cat.)

You'll hate me for this but I got it for both my SMN and BM on the first kill. You know, when you have to go to the cave and do the quest?

My FM didn't get hers for the first kill though, and I wasn't really farming it.

Around 200 runs to get the complete set, I get first the mask, then the head piece (multiple times, in my experience is the thing that drop the most) and finally the armor. I want it too for my summoner but I'll let some time to forget in between :P

Archived