Crimson cerulean fight

Theodory

Allright, I,m sure it happens on BOTH sides, but dang could not their be a safe 2 meters zone around the representative when you talk to them about quest?

New player don,t know better and want to understand that Pvp ( yes yes read the clothing it,s understandable) But how can u  even take quest when  THIS happen!
high level jerks keep killing low level at their FIRST mission ever the moment they speak with the representatives... that pretty much sucks. for everyone :\, and u don't even have a choice to wear the costume .. and speaking with them does not protect you either  :\

I,m just asking for safe zone for when we speak with 'em rep!, nothing more,  Otherwise I understand  that everywhere you are  with the costume you can get attacked, and that,s fine!
Allthought there seems be  some level mismatch map and high camps at innocent first player who doN,t even know yet, which is a jerk moves , but THAt is another thing completly.

What d'you all think ?

Welll this is more pvp game, but i agree with u... i saw 1 guy who was just camping next gate waiting low enemy players and killed them all... that really sucks... but like i said its a pvp game... atleast almost everyone says that... welll would be just fine if they made some pvp hrs or pvp areas.

When I do my faction quests, I often encounter people from opposite faction and I always check their levels before engaging them. If they are 5~10 level below me, I would ignore and let them do whatever they want as long as they do the same to me.

But I do know what you are talking about. There are always people or even groups of people who would abuse and bully others.

I would suggest that players are allowed to record and report these people for harassment.

High level factions players, who can be contacted through faction chat, can also help to remove those harassers if they can and also not escalate the problem.

5 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

wait, what, are you all using faction costumes while levling? LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

if for some reason you pass by a hot dark female gon with redish hair ponytail in underwear you know its me...

I recently made a new character and I've seen number of people wearing their faction outfit while doing normal quest.

1 minute ago, DarKrayt said:

So, basically you're saying you cannot take faction quest without representative outfit of faction you're representing? :P

You must wear faction outfit to accept and do their quest. The quests or even portal to camp will not show up otherwise.

1 minute ago, Elfae said:

You must wear faction outfit to accept and do their quest. The quests or even portal to camp will not show up otherwise.

but for example the cinderlands quests where you need to buy something from the faction vendor you dont

If people are wearing their faction uniform, they are literally ASKING for a fight.

People have the option to take it off whenever they want, many keep it on cause it "looks cool" but thats just plain stupidity.

People need to understand that if you are wearing it, you are welcoming any person of the opposing faction to kill you.

Granted, I dont go around and try to kill low lvl players, but I will if they are spawn camping my faction ofc.

Just put your faction uniform on when you are near the quest givers, and while doign the quests...then take it off right after you turn them in.

17 minutes ago, Dotimus said:

but for example the cinderlands quests where you need to buy something from the faction vendor you dont

Yes, that is true. However, I was thinking about a location where both faction members can wander around easily and require the outfits to do their quests. Location such as Wispwater Spring, west of Cinderlands, where you get your very first faction mission, any faction member can wander there which I imagine is a good place for the abuse to happen.

Other than that place, like Zecarn says, avoid wearing the faction outfit to keep yourself out of trouble anyway you can. If you somehow must wear it and some harassers are nearby, consider changing channels or find someone who can help.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2016 at 8:49 PM, Dotimus said:

wait, what, are you all using faction costumes while levling? LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

if for some reason you pass by a hot dark female gon with redish hair ponytail in underwear you know its me...

No , We don't.. did you read right.. read again please stop saying things that are not said. gee people. 

On 1/24/2016 at 8:59 PM, Zecarn said:

If people are wearing their faction uniform, they are literally ASKING for a fight.

People have the option to take it off whenever they want, many keep it on cause it "looks cool" but thats just plain stupidity.

People need to understand that if you are wearing it, you are welcoming any person of the opposing faction to kill you.

Granted, I dont go around and try to kill low lvl players, but I will if they are spawn camping my faction ofc.

Just put your faction uniform on when you are near the quest givers, and while doign the quests...then take it off right after you turn them in.

That was not the original tread was talking about.
 all you said is somthing I also said THAT WE KNOW ABOUT. read agin you too. please. 

Also thanks to not go around killing lower lev when they doN,t know better yet. That would be bad. but thank you very much, you are a kind soul!

And yes that's what I do, I pt only when taking and doing the quest if it is needed and take it off after. But Elfae explain exactly what I was saying. the problem was not  what you were thinking.  

Thanks for all the answer people. end trend now I guess since it,s not talking about the  subject anymore.

I leave low levels alone when I do mines. If I hear that people are killing low levels when they're trying to do their faction quests... Well I go hunt those people. I've jumped in several times when lv45s kill my low level clan members or just random lowbies standing at the faction NPCs and kind of run them off. They usually just end up saying shit or disappearing.

Best thing to do is just swap channels and hope for the best, wait until later to do it, or call someone to help.

There should be a restriction in terms of levels between players.....if the level is 10+ high or 10- low, it should not be possible to attack them but if they're within 5 levels of your level then its fair game...

I was attacked twice by a level 45 player....tried to get a ton of npc on her but lost to a level 28 character I didn't even see.....I just avoid open pvp in this game for stress free gaming

Had two opposite experiences tonight:

- Level 45 recruit killed my level 26-ish Crimson FM at Wispwater.  Twice.  

- Level 45 sergeant gave fair warning he/she was going to pull NPCs at the Crimson camp in Scorching Sands, but warned me to leave other blues questing to do their thing.

Many people attack low levels because they are easy to kill and its easier to get the achievement stats bonus.  This is why I said they should have a head hunter/wanted board for people who keep killing people of other factions.  Let say I'm in CO and I kill 30 CL people.  15 of them are low levels that are way below my level, 10 are mid range form my level by still lower and 5 are around my level.  Killing low level players should give me a higher "wanted" points while killing players around my level will give me less.  Once a set amount of points are reach, (let say I reach that amount).  My name would be in the wanted board with a gold/silver/copper/other reward next to my name.  These points will stay with me until I die.  If I don't die and still kill people, I will rack up more points and the reward for killing me will be more.

Archived