NCSoft Launcher Error

Obcasus

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to me its very funnie, we cant log in, hell I'm even having a problem logging in on the forums, why is that well ncost doesn't care about anyone nor do they care, ive been logged out 2 times for what, and if I try to log into game I get a ERROR message, if I got passed the ERROR message I would be in a QUe for 3 hours so whats the point with this CRAP.

im having the same problem, tried one of their fixes then another error spawned, and then another and another, different errors O_O and then i removed the fix and tried troubleshoot compability, at first it gave an error then i closed and tried again and it let me in O_O im pretty sure its from the NCSoft side, nothing to do with your pc xd

I was having the same problem. I tried restarting my computer but still got the launcher error. I tried the fix mentioned on the first page and now it's working. I'm not sure if the launcher is fixed now or the fix worked. Either way, thank you for mentioning the fix. :)

So, now I can start the launcher but the launcher says "The game has not yet been installed. Click 'Download' to begin installing.

When I click 'Install Game', it sais "A faulty installation URL was transmitted."

I really thought this was on my side, since my hard drive have been acting up today. Lost almost 100gb of data, had to reinstall the game on my ssd.

I  had the launcher stuck with E01008. If you've got the same try this:
1. go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc
2. Copy the host file to your desktop and open it with notepad
3. paste this on a new line  64.25.35.23 updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com
4. copy/paste replacing the host file with the edited one.
I hope it works for you aswell.

original thread here

Archived