Really? down again?

SleepyHollow

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I invited a friend to play. Last night the servers went down JUST as he had finished installing the game. I kid you not, he finishes installing the game, logs on and can't get in game. Right now he tried to get on again and the server crashes just as he tried to log in... D;

1 minute ago, 846806_1452550169 said:

I invited a friend to play. Last night the servers went down JUST as he had finished installing the game. I kid you not, he finishes installing the game, logs on and can't get in game. Right now he tried to get on again and the server crashes just as he tried to log in... D;

I see, so it's your friend's fault!

1 minute ago, RageSith said:

Probably a DDoS cause the forums here takes also forever to load 

not a ddos....if game server and forum server overloads its mean only both is on the same server....maybe normal overload or ddos....but they said already that are to much ppl online 

Well Im having the exact problem right now. Just installed after getting 2 errors on that shitty launcher they use.

Had to redownload the client again twice. Finally log in, start creating character - Got booted out.

Yaaay. Good thing I played on the CHinese server. So not really something new to me.

Archived