Why is Plague Hollow even a party dungeon?

DakillX80

The game keeps warning me 'you do not meet the requirements to solo this dungeon'.

But I've solod them all anyways (except blackram narrows)... I think the game is broken.

Just finished Ploghollows.

I'm not complaining that you can solo main quest dungeons... but... what's up with the faulty warning?

Just a friendly reminder that I must suck since I'm a newb?

Just now, 2501 said:

The game keeps warning me 'you do not meet the requirements to solo this dungeon'.

But i've solod them all anyways (except blackram narrows)... I think the game is broken.

Yeah, it's my first time playing the game and first time doing those dungeons and I can already solo, game is too easy.

I'm used to face rolling my keyboard with summoner, so when I went to try other classes it was a bit more difficult when I don't know what my spells do. Not everyone's great at their class or familiar with this style of mmo combat; having the option to group is great I think since it allows those who do have troubles or would just rather party play to do so rather than get stuck somewhere.

The early content is not really made to be hard. Until level 17 or so you're still getting quests that tell you how to play the game or quests introducing new things like crafting and faction quests.

2 minutes ago, Mikhail said:

Chill out, Cupcake.

It's not like he's lying...Black rams you actually need a PT to win it.

Does dungeons ever get harder? It's so boringly easy right now. I'm 22.

Yes the end-game, if you call it that atm, dungeons are harder and require a group.

2 minutes ago, rapatpamp said:

Yes the end-game, if you call it that atm, dungeons are harder and require a group.

Yeaaa, if I'm 22 and the dungeons are shitface easy and we could of enter dungeons at 12, then they

are doing a horrible time making dungeons by now. Shouldn't even have to wait for endgame to have fun dungeons.

The next one after Black Rams is stupid too.

@Miley

1 minute ago, Mikhail said:

Yeaaa, if I'm 22 and the dungeons are shitface easy and we could of enter dungeons at 12, then they

are doing a horrible time making dungeons by now. Shouldn't even have to wait for endgame to have fun dungeons.

The next one after Black Rams is stupid too.

@Miley

Because all the green dungeons aren't really dungeons. They are just throw away filler contents used for dailies. 

Its nice to be summoner and not new to these kind of games. U know those are newbie dungeons and  someone might trying MMO first time so...  and if u think it will be easy even end game ones  that u can solo it  be arrogant and do it ,gona die from first 4 mobs lol

2 hours ago, DakillX80 said:

Yeah, it's my first time playing the game and first time doing those dungeons and I can already solo, game is too easy.

OH LOOK AT ME EVERYONE I NEED EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT I'M PRO AND THE GAME IS TOO EASY. 

I hate people like you, why even make a thread to say this? If you think the game is too easy than go play something else, or keep it to yourself. Are you max level? If so than do end game dungeons, better yet go do PvP if you think the game is simple. 

Seriously, nobody wants to hear you showboat.

I think anyone can solo the first half of the game, even the party dungeons, but it get much tougher the last half and absolutely requires a team.

Personally I like it. You can test yourself early on in a tougher dungeon setting and tweak your skills, then later when you need a party (and you will), then you will be ready.  :)

It's a difficulty thing; there are several difficulties in this game for dungeons. Normal, heroic etc. Means pretty much anyone could solo a normal dungeon, whilst heroic level ones need a party x) Besides, the game can advise what's best for you but it doesn't mean you should follow all advises ;)

Archived