Forums

Crafting's effective utility?

Hanashi

So i am puzzled by many aspect of crafting since i don't understand the actual use of it, at least for some professions so i guessed i'd better ask before losing my mind on the subject.

Let's use forgekeepers as a first example... i've seen that it's actually possible to craft ORANGE weapons with it.. yet it would be nice to know what orange weapons actually are and the use of it.. what i mean is: will those weapons actually be useful or will the be just another useless weapons compared to the evolving hongmoon like all of the other weapons i've found in game till now are? (currently lvl 40)

Same thing goes for the soul shields that can be crafted by the wardens.. are they of any use? are they only for upgrading dropped soul shields? i mean what's the actualutility of them?

I just can't help myself going for one profession or another since the game itself kind of makes all of them seem only a big waste of time providing no explanation at all on actual benefits...

Forgekeepers, not much use at the moment, those weapons would just be for skins if anything.

Soul Wardens, tons of use. Those soul shields that they craft are primers, in other words, you fuse those with your main soul shield to get a huge stat bonus. You make the type of primer you want, and then shift click your soul shield and combine it. However, the best stat is usually crit so you'll just be making crit primers.

Later on though, especially once there is more clan crafting, ALL the professions will be useful.

23 minutes ago, BigJ01 said:

Forgekeepers, not much use at the moment, those weapons would just be for skins if anything.

Soul Wardens, tons of use. Those soul shields that they craft are primers, in other words, you fuse those with your main soul shield to get a huge stat bonus. You make the type of primer you want, and then shift click your soul shield and combine it. However, the best stat is usually crit so you'll just be making crit primers.

Later on though, especially once there is more clan crafting, ALL the professions will be useful.

SInce you seem to understand quite a lot about the crafting system in the game and i know for a fact that a lot of people are really confused/dissatisfied with it would you mind writing something like:

Profession: forgekeepers
Useful for: useful for this, this, that, wathever

For every single profession in game?

Archived