Sign in to follow this  
Galdirian

Blade and soul crimson legion full

Recommended Posts

So I just tried joining the Crimson legion but it is full.  I do not want to be forced to chose Cerulean order. I guess this is a balancing thing to disable joining the more populated faction. So I guess I'll have to wait till they balance out to join?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better looking outfits (from what I've seen/read), They look more dark/serious. That is mostly it. People like black and red. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MACE   
13 minutes ago, fatalystic said:

Speaking of which, why is CL so popular anyway?

people prefer freedom over a police state

 

I joined CL, even though it said it was full it still let me join.

Edited by MACE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think i made the mistake of joining the other one, without being forced to. i thought it looked way more sophisticated, and i loved the blue colors the guy npc was wearing. but apparently i made the mistake of joining the legion nobody likes? :c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zuzu   
1 minute ago, pinkpiggy said:

I think i made the mistake of joining the other one, without being forced to. i thought it looked way more sophisticated, and i loved the blue colors the guy npc was wearing. but apparently i made the mistake of joining the legion nobody likes? :c

Why is it a "mistake"? It's a faction you liked.

It's still as popular as Crimson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MACE said:

people prefer freedom over a police state

 

I joined CL, even though it said it was full it still let me join.

 

That said, I don't really see any CO people camping outside bamboo village waiting to massacre newbies. It's pretty much all CL. ._.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MACE   
22 minutes ago, fatalystic said:

That said, I don't really see any CO people camping outside bamboo village waiting to massacre newbies. It's pretty much all CL. ._.

Everyone's experience is different... when I went through that area it was the opposite.  Means nothing.

Edited by MACE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this