Blade and soul crimson legion full

Galdirian

So I just tried joining the Crimson legion but it is full.  I do not want to be forced to chose Cerulean order. I guess this is a balancing thing to disable joining the more populated faction. So I guess I'll have to wait till they balance out to join?

I think i made the mistake of joining the other one, without being forced to. i thought it looked way more sophisticated, and i loved the blue colors the guy npc was wearing. but apparently i made the mistake of joining the legion nobody likes? :c

1 minute ago, pinkpiggy said:

I think i made the mistake of joining the other one, without being forced to. i thought it looked way more sophisticated, and i loved the blue colors the guy npc was wearing. but apparently i made the mistake of joining the legion nobody likes? :c

Why is it a "mistake"? It's a faction you liked.

It's still as popular as Crimson.

5 minutes ago, MACE said:

people prefer freedom over a police state

I joined CL, even though it said it was full it still let me join.

That said, I don't really see any CO people camping outside bamboo village waiting to massacre newbies. It's pretty much all CL. ._.

22 minutes ago, fatalystic said:

That said, I don't really see any CO people camping outside bamboo village waiting to massacre newbies. It's pretty much all CL. ._.

Everyone's experience is different... when I went through that area it was the opposite.  Means nothing.

Archived