Forums

Please Make a Premium Server!!

Bentousa

Game is full of bots and gold seller! and the queue take too long.. If you want to get rid of those problems please make an specific server for premium users and free users!! Lot of players are frustrated on the game, what is the point of paying for the game if you can't play because of bots spamming the whole server with low level characters!! It can also help the server to be more stable and avoid crashing! Please just please!!

Yes please do! Premium only so free players can play as well and deal with the bots! Im premium and sometime i am 200-400 premium on queue during peek times! What is the real benefit of being premium then. At least with a premium server  no wait time and no bots sounds like Heaven with Babes! 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I so agree with you Bentousa we should have our own Premium server and they give us free transfer. I am so sick of the bots and spammers. Also I like to make a note that mostly in the chat are F2P trolls and yes I checked their character profile in chat. Prior to the live launch, the chat has been for the most part civil but now its just trash.

13 minutes ago, Saccharin said:

Do you think that#ll stop them. They'll use stolen credit card details.

Sub games have plenty of bots too.

Sure they do, but i don't think it will worth their time if they were just getting banned everytime..

Just now, Bentousa said:

Sure they do, but i don't think it will worth their time if they were just getting banned everytime..

It will be. Like I said they do the same in sub games.

If the report tool was available at earlier levels it would help greatly.

10 minutes ago, BlackstarSoul said:

I wouldn't say a premium server, but maybe a premium in-game and chat channel. As for now, being a premium member doesn't hold much value except for premium queue and wardrobe, imo.

I like this idea.  Premium users are generally more polite, and less prone to troll.  Generally....

8 minutes ago, Cimyr said:

Sure, lets do that.

I cant wait for a few months down the line when you're begging for a server merge with Non-Premium users.

Im premium before you call me a pleb.

Lol! Why need a server merge?? That's not how BnS work.. Market are global which means if you sell something all players can buy it whichever server he's in.. Global dungeon party work the same way too and even pvp.. 

5 minutes ago, Bentousa said:

Lol! Why need a server merge?? That's not how BnS work.. Market are global which means if you sell something all players can buy it whichever server he's in.. Global dungeon party work the same way too and even pvp.. 

Farming world bosses, Open World PvP if you're into that sorta stuff, some people dont like playing on a server thats a total wasteland.

Disagree if you want, there would be people begging for the server to be merged with others if that happened, separating people by Premium and F2P wont end well.

Archived