Free Goodies for downtime

MamaBear

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should be compensated for the time that we are not logged in. I worked in a Customer Service field and with instance like this, we should all be compensated. I know that NCSoft has plans to compensate and i do hope there is.. :D

2 minutes ago, 882260_1452550489 said:

They ain't gonna give out freebies like Obama has, cuz they will lose money duh. So stop asking for freesh!t

I don't want FREE shit, I want the Primium Time That I am Cannout use due to. They're servers being down. Time that i PAID for.

Are we gonna get extended premium time Due to your constant server downtime? you're literally wasting our money if we don't .

1. Stop Merging my thread. This has nothing to due with 'FREE Goodies'

2. This is the 5th time my thread has been deleted.  

3. I've got all night NCsoft.  Keep on Deleting And I'll keep on Posting.  

4. Poor Damage control.

Thing is you already paid for it aka they got yo money already brah's, so now they can do watever they want cuz the gots da monies already.  Besides it would be to complicated for them to give out compensation items or extend some peoples premium if they can't even manage to maintain server operation.  This is blatantly obvious, because they would need programers to create the utility to do such things.

8 minutes ago, Cambrien said:

I don't want FREE shit, I want the Primium Time That I am Cannout use due to. They're servers being down. Time that i PAID for.

so should they refund you for time that you sleep or are not at home to play? if this happened while you were out would you be acting the same way?? of course you would cuz ur just a spoiled kid who thinks the world owes him cuz he spent a few pennies.. read the TOS you agreed to upon giving them those pennies .. they dont owe you NOTHING

I don't really see a reason for compensation. Sure they made a few mistakes, but it's not something to go crazy over. It was our decision to get premium and we really do have nice benefits over the free players. I sort of hope they'll just give an extra one to three spins for everyone to get the chance of completing the board. It's kind of unfair for the free players, since the game didn't open till monday and now there's only 18 days left. I don't think it's possible for any of them to finish the current board for the costume, except if they're insanely lucky and ended up getting 2*6 a day.

Archived