Forums

Free Goodies for downtime

MamaBear

Just now, Raoru said:

You realize this is a Closed Beta not the final game. This is a test server.

All what you're doing here after the Beta ends will all be deleted.

When the final game starts you will have to start over from the begining, did you not know about this?

Duh, have you even participated in closed betas? They have taken place in last quarter of 2015.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Raoru said:

When the final game starts you will have to start over from the begining, did you not know about this?

Dude are you trolling? The closed beta is long over. That's what the founder packs were for. Holy shit youre either extremely stupid or trolling AF.

1 minute ago, Raoru said:

Can't tell if trolling or actually serious.

I think he's stuck in the past.

4 minutes ago, Raoru said:

Also guys keep in mind that they were not expecting the servers to be this overcrowded like they are. Give it a break and understand.

How could they no expect crowded servers for the most anticipated mmo release of this decade ? Stuff breaks, and I can totally understand that but lack of foresight is not something we should really excuse.

2 minutes ago, Raoru said:

You're drunk, go to sleep lol

The game is open already, the closed betas were in 2015, We're in 2016 already, in case you didnt notice o.o

2 minutes ago, KatHead said:

How could they no expect crowded servers for the most anticipated mmo release of this decade ? Stuff breaks, and I can totally understand that but lack of foresight is not something we should really excuse.

How can you consider adding ~10 more servers due to overcrowding lack of foresight? Apparently they did have some plan in case of overcrowding, it just got even larger than they could have anticipated.

1 minute ago, Hye said:

You're drunk, go to sleep lol

The game is open already, the closed betas were in 2015, We're in 2016 already, in case you didnt notice o.o

Wait are we're in 2016?

Wth just happened?

Just now, Qrious said:

How can you consider adding ~10 more server due to overcrowding lack of foresight? Apparently they did have some plan in case of overcrowding, it just got even larger than they could have anticipated.

A game that people have been clamoring for for years only had 10 servers at launch. That is the amount of servers very small games have, for example Rift.

Just now, avaricesapphiredc said:

I hope some freebies due to playing inconvenience is on their way. They're pixels that'd make angry/frustrated customers calmer. /).(\ 

To be honest, I hope it will be just as you say, but with them not giving anything in compensation. Maybe some greedy and salty kiddos will just leave the game and let us play without any further crashes. Win-win situation.

1 minute ago, avaricesapphiredc said:

I hope some freebies due to playing inconvenience is on their way. They're pixels that'd make angry/frustrated customers calmer. /).(\ 

Who gets angry on the first week of a starting game? Calm down people...

1 minute ago, KatHead said:

A game that people have been clamoring for for years only had 10 servers at launch. That is the amount of servers very small games have, for example Rift.

Yeah, AION had a whopping amount of 6 as far as I remember.

Just now, Darkshana said:

Now that I think about, free stuff only happened when the game is being licensed to third party like China's QQ. Ncsoft west will probably give you a big suck it.

Are you implying it's bad that they don't give you free perks just cause you were online when they had a problem that was solved in 20 minutes?

1 minute ago, Qrious said:

Are you implying it's bad that they don't give you free perks just cause you were online when they had a problem that was solved in 20 minutes?

20 minutes? did you not know the 7 hour server down yesterday?

Also the message out for literally one minute, how ironic that I'm being called out for being judgmental when the person criticism me takes less than ten second to think.

Archived