SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea its just the servers.  I'm still kinda upset because this seems to happen all the time.  Even at the in-game loading screens it crashes on me (which sucks because then I have to wait another hour just to get back in because of the queue lines ;-;

22 minutes ago, BusterCasey said:

If you can let me know what servers you're playing on and error messages you're getting, that will help a lot. But we're looking in to it right now.

lol it doesn't matter which one, we can't even login...

for the people with the launcher issue, no need to modify any files, just restart the pc and it works again. Won't be able to play tho, since servers are down.

I totally deleted 2 characters to come to the USA servers while losing about 19 levels and currency with items. Although it is faster without the Que but the lag is killing me. Each stab takes about 30 seconds between hits. Nor can one venture into the unknown, only to fall off the map and die by a area not loaded. If anything can be done please by all means complete it now. I don't speak for others but the waiting for bugs to be fix is worth the hassle.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF 

I mean really??????

2 hours blackage after the 1 hour shortage earlier with server crashing and now this?

Great

way to ruin my saturday night.

here I was thinking I'll play a bit before sleeping and starting a new week

gg

Archived