SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

1 minute ago, Bubi said:

This game is 5years old , indeed the servers on the otherhand are not 5 years old.. New updates arn't 5 years old either. Stop trying to act smart, it's a server problem not a game prob

ITS EMBARRASSING.... Dont defend. these servers are cheap now... 

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FatKidIRL said:

Man this game is soooooo gud!! I got to play for 2 minutes then the game just shut down and I stared at a NCsoft window. If I knew watching the cut scene after the proving grounds was the end I would have recommended this game to more people.

UH DUH HELLO!!! Staring at the NCsoft window is apart of the cut scene baby la!

1 minute ago, OpNickerz said:

ITS EMBARRASSING.... Dont defend. these servers are cheap now... 

Yes servers are pretty shit , but they are new. problems come and go. For your information when Blizzard launched WOW , they had server problems the first 3 months and you are wining about the first week of this game

Just now, Darmock said:

it is unbelievable how upset people of getting, it is trial and error, they will work it out and when they do, i am sure they will offer some sort of gift for all the haters

Well with them deleting threads (and possibly posts) about Premium extension-ship or the like, I doubt any compensation is up for discussion. /).(\

Obviously I cannot say for sure what is going on with the servers, however I suspect the following scenarios:

• Error in redundancy: While this should NOT happen, complex networks with redundancy are at risk of crashing themselves if the network is configured incorrectly.
  • Memory leak: If something was changed in the servers coding causing a memory leak and the patch was pushed out to all the servers, it would make sense for all the servers (under similar load) to crash simultaneously. This could also lead to data loss/corruption which would explain some peoples "rollbacks".
  • DDoS attack: There are MANY forms of DDoS that take advantage of different networking exploits in how packets are handled by network devices. While most companies pay for DDoS protection, their "guardian" can only absorb so much bandwidth, meaning a large enough attack can still bring down a server.

Of course there could be other possible explanations but this is my theory.

1 minute ago, Rasburry said:

completely uninstall it like CONTROL PANEL DELETE PROGRAMS  and re install it so STOP whining  IT WORKS OKI Q-Q i trying to help

Actually, I opened my task manager after the launcher gave me the same error and saw that the client was still open. After ending the task, it worked. Doesn't help that the servers are down though.

Just now, avaricesapphiredc said:

Well with them deleting threads (and possibly posts) about Premium extension-ship or the like, I doubt any compensation is up for discussion. /).(\

This, way to upset your people.

They're probably gonna point to the User-Agreement next, telling us "It's all in there, you get no compensation, no matter what happens, but please, keep paying our wages"

44 minutes ago, DarkExile said:

yeah considering ive spent more time on a game i dont pay for in the last two days than i have on this one i do pay for its a good reason not to pay anymore.

End of the day NCsoft should have their shit together better than this, its not the first launch, likely not the last either, but it is at least the worst one of theirs ive sat through.

Then you should watch some livestreams on youtube of the Warlords of Draneor WoW expansion opening. I succeeded to ACCEPT a quest on the 3rd day literally.

I finished it on the 4th...

1 minute ago, Tamahome said:

Actually, I opened my task manager after the launcher gave me the same error and saw that the client was still open. After ending the task, it worked. Doesn't help that the servers are down though.

they arent down ive been logged in for almost 5 minutes now silly o-o and yeah i didnt think abotu task maneger im stupid T-T

Archived