SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

not gonna lie this whole ordeal is bumming me out lol between block list full of bots flooding the server no one can talk in region/normal  chat. the constant server crashes its already taking time to get on an wait for friends who are in que. i would love to give positive feedback about the game but just cant find anything to be happy about at the moment on here.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep getting the error message about 'disconnected from server XXXXX' . Sometimes played after 2 hours, sometimes 5 minutes. After that i can't launch NClaunchere cuz another error will come out which is "NClauncher error E01008/1005' whatever it is. I has to wait at least 15 minutes to launch successfully. This issue only happen today. From the first day BnS alive i only quit the game 3 times(because that crazy queue issue). log in and keep online more than 50 hours like no problem. What the hell wrong with today's server!?!!?? keep disconnected is terrible + that crazy queue , i don't wanna queue for 40 minutes and play 20 minutes then disconnected from server and queue again -_-||||. BTW, it had taken more than 2 years to make BnS alive in NA, and this server issue really doesn't match 2 years preparation -_-|||  

Hello. I'm  posting for the first time and seeing how everyone is raging out..
Jeesus, people please be *cricket*ing patient.
They said they are working on it, so once said , once done.
You gotta wait and don't just rush into the game the sec someone says it's up ...you're only butt-hurting yourselves like this.
Till the actual people whom are fixing it say they're done, then it's gonna be done.
Go watch some Tv-show, Anime, Youtube ...play another game, this will take a while...just..be patient.
I understand there are people whom paid money to play early into the game, but you guys gotta be a lil patient as well .
It could be an attack , could be a disaster, could be a *cricket*in up data...it coulda be tons of things. You cannot expect them to just blink an eye and fix everything.
As for the people trying to solve the problem, do a maintence , stahp turning on and off, as you see things ain't goin' smoothly this way .

Things like this happen , love the premiums asking refunds or extra time lmao! Should not buy premium for a recent launched game if you can't handel fails like this. DDOS they can't do anything about it not there fault either , raising the securaty will only delay the DDOS there will always be a way to DDOS

Just now, Starbo said:

Did they just delete the threads that asked a legitimate question about Premium membership time? I can't seem to find them anymore

Yea... They are deleting threads on prem membership. Honestly Im scratching my head on why I even subed..

I'd rather wait for the BnS actually announces that the server is officially up rather than trying to get in. I think that's what's causing the servers to be unstable and keep going down because it's not fully stable yet. Still, it sucks that this is keep on happening BUT I don't blame them, they probably didn't expect to have so many people to actually play at this initial launch. Also check on their twitter this is what they just said: "Hey folks! We're continuing to investigate the server issues and will have more updates as soon as we can."

So anyways FATS and I tried again to play this game but now were getting an error that you have to be a real ninja warrior to play this game. FATS told me he was a ninja warrior in a past life. He studied at the temple of Ontar (ask for the brandon special btw). Oh well back to playing the BMAH.

I'm glad to know the errors aren't just me. I literally reinstalled earlier because I thought... yeah.

I'm just sad that one of my 7 days of premium membership that I got with the starter pack is wasting away without me actually managing to get on for longer than 10 minutes...

6 minutes ago, Proxstar said:

Tried to play this game with my buddy Fat Brandon, aka FATKIDIRL probably the best person I know and the server went down during a cut scene. We were very upset but happy that Fats was able to login into WOW instead. He told me this game was gonna be sooooo gud but now I think hes lying to me.  Mexidan lives matter, dont be chump and vote for trump!

Man this game is soooooo gud!! I got to play for 2 minutes then the game just shut down and I stared at a NCsoft window. If I knew watching the cut scene after the proving grounds was the end I would have recommended this game to more people.

why are they being attacked??? what is the motive??? DDOS = scape goat for bad server probs, which they were and weren't aware of. The game launch has been overwhelmingly sucessfu;,

Aliens ??? is that why alien hardware users are getting in??

Or if you speak Spanish three times out loud you get access,

its all a conspiracy

can you guys just SHUT  UP AND WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN LOOK VIDEO ON YOUTUBE MEANWHILE YOU CAN CHAT WITH YOUR FAMILY YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT, IT'S A *cricket*ING AMAZING FREE TO PLAY GAME , A GAME SO SHUT UP!!!! IT'S NOT YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!

So stop complaining becaus i'm sufre that 99% of the people posting shit thing like " down again, when are we going to play " didn't even give some credit so ncsoft buy a better serveur.... 

Archived