SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Glac said:

But the launcher is obviously having issues ><

Launcher_Error.png

By the looks of it, the launcher operates off that URL, so if that's down then your launcher won't respond. Could be wrong but that's my interpretation.

• So many people that don't know what a DDoS is.
  • All those just whining is not helping.
  • Deal with the DDoS or just shut the *cricket* up.
  • Don't put blame on NCSOFT when 90% of you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

Hey all apologies if this was posted somewhere b4 (prob was)

I keep DCing after like 5-10 mins and get hit with the E1008 error which correct me if im wrong is related to update error? Each time i get it i have to restart my PC.

Replies appreciated 

servers down again and again with absolutely no sign, if u ask me, i would say servers have to be under attack

question is not if it's true that servers under attack or not, question is, if they r, we need to know, if they r, we need to know, why u cant defense it with all those money we gave, question is, even if they r too good to be defensed by u, we need to know, so we got some1 we could blame, question is, if no such attack, we need to know whats happening! 

Okay, would just like to say, I understand a "new" launch is going to encounter some errors, however today's epic server failures should entitle premium members to at least an extra couple days or some form of reimbursement.  After having a mediocre outlook on the game to start with, I began to really change my views until these recent problems, and now am seriously considering just uninstalling and continuing to play BDO foreign client until the NA launch as it is actually stable.  Anyway, good luck with the fixes, and at least i can say there has been a vast improvement on communications in this game compared to previous NCSoft games I have been involved in.  Hope to see things stabilized so maybe i can resume my endeavors

Archived