SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, 30 minutes waiting in queue wasted. Honestly, wasn't this game in closed beta testing several times already? This is the kind of issue I was expecting to have been fixed before the official release. It's ridiculous, imcompetente and unprofessional.

I'm very glad I didn't sign up for any premium services.

2 minutes ago, Lumy said:

Well, 30 minutes waiting in queue wasted. Honestly, wasn't this game in closed beta testing several times already? This is the kind of issue I was expecting to have been fixed before the official release. It's ridiculous, imcompetente and unprofessional.

I'm very glad I didn't sign up for any premium services.

premium on bns eu it is a scam ... everyone can see it :/

4 minutes ago, llangu said:

What about premium time loss?

Have you ever been given potentially lost premium/sub time for servers being downed for, say, less than a day or two?

I am not being cynical, I am genuinely curious, as I see this notion pop up from time to time in online games' forums, but in hundreds of games I've played of that nature, never once the sub/prem has been prolonged after a 1h-30h unexpected downtime. By your inquiry, I'd assume that you see it as normal or at least fairly possible practice, so I'm wondering did you experience it in some game?

I remember when Archeage was just released, everyone was interested in it. But, no one was able to, huge queues and numerous server downtimes, seems familiar?  a month or 2 later the game was a ghost town, they even tried overhauling the game and merging servers.
People lose interest fast; a direct result to a never ending market of mmorpgs and with black desert on everyone's watch list, NCsoft gotta be really careful.

1 minute ago, CrystalsSnow said:

I have someone who has Premium getting on claiming there is a "patch" and is in game now playing ...

What gives? Your letting Premium players on?

I'm premium and still having the same problem as the rest, there not in game.

Archived