SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys/Girls I'm sure they're trying there best to resolve this issue, so how about we take it down a notch and chill. I know we've been having issues for the last 2-3 days but do keep in mind the issue first started with the servers being over populated, but they responded by applying new servers to the game. I'm just saying gives these guys some time to resolve this. I know some people are frustrated because their premium is running or this is your only day off but problems will arise here and there, just deal with it for the time being. If it becomes a constant thing then you have every right complain.

PS - It can't be worse than Trion or  Bohemia Interactive

*As I say this the servers come up :D

3 minutes ago, HalpMeh said:

Where to botters even come from?

Do people make several accounts then somehow get the accounts to endlessly spam?

Are the bot accounts made automatically, rather than manually by a person?

most likely auto generated somewhere. because BnS has a block list limit. when that list fills up  your chat is screwed cause the bots are in your face no matter what you do. an you cant pk them cause of the costume  thing.

15 minutes ago, HalpMeh said:

Where to botters even come from?

Do people make several accounts then somehow get the accounts to endlessly spam?

Are the bot accounts made automatically, rather than manually by a person?

usually a program makes them.  People believe they come form china but I think they come form India since those telemarketer scams call me have an Indian accent.

Archived