SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nororu said:

i'm trying so hard to create my new character, i was so close the last time i was putting my name!!!

Just as a general tip while pcreating -- take screenshots of every bit of the process so if you get disconned or something like this happens along the way, you have your choices and don't have to reinvent the wheel. Or you get into game and decide you like it all BUT the feet or hands or something, you can easily recreate the character from those screenshots.

I learned this the hard way.

welp, think they gotta figure this out properly without rushing it back up, so that it gets solved and stays up for longer that how its been so far.. cuz its been already 3 times it goes down.. and nothing more to do with this snow storm going outside :P

Guys there's no point in repeatedly trying to log on after crashes. It's becoming more obvious that this is some sort of attack as the launchers are working and receiving data but are hanging. Launchers receive data from NCsoft, if they're being attacked then it's not gonna work obviously. Go to sleep or go do something for a few hours and give them time to work it out.

Just now, AlpacaChan said:

Wow, these servers are the worst. Atleast Aeria has some half decent toasters. 

Are nor the worst, is just the first week of the Offical launch, milions of players playing, what did you spected

1 minute ago, Seric said:
  • So many people that don't know what a DDoS is.
  • All those just whining is not helping.
  • Deal with the DDoS or just shut the *cricket* up.
  • Don't put blame on NCSOFT when 90% of you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

i do know what i am talking about o-o and i do know what a ddos is. everyone loves the game so far so its exspected that theres gunna be idiots who wanna do stuff like that and  technically it is but isnt a ddos it would actualy just be legit hacking not a ddos o-o

Archived