SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this rate you guys are gonna lose your hyped player base even faster. I get you are working on the server issues but you have to do something differently.  Upgrade the actual server sizes. Maybe upgrade your server host services? And definitely server security. This is beyond stupid at this point.  If you are getting ddosed so hard you cant even get your launcher to work then you have problems.

9 minutes ago, masterj360 said:

The game was rushed b/c they underestimated how many people would play. So they had to make more servers.

Too bad they are making the same mistake as Ark and other games that do that.

Once the hype dies down 6 months to a year from now, there will just be a ton of servers and not many people on any of them.
Then they'll do server merges. They should just improve server capacity and stability rather than adding more.

6 minutes ago, Waffuru said:

Hello, first time posting here on BnS forums.
All of your naggings will not help.
We all know this is 1st week of BnS official launch
AND knowing that this game is as popular as it is, it does not only attract a vast majority DECENT players,
but a handful of gold sellers, DDoS attackers and all other nuisances.
Please be aware that servers are being taken care of, but with technology everything can go easily wrong.
I wish the team best of luck and patience dealing with community.
I am very thankful to be able to even play such a great game, free-to-play and all that, thanks ;)

THIS-IS-COMMON-SENSE.

Can't agree more.

1 minute ago, Xindzi said:

This is definitely a DDoS, why would game AND forums crash at exactly the same time. Something doesn't smell right.

Agreed. DDoS would explain a good bit. Forums are loading insanely slow on my end which is unusual. o'o

i bet we gonna get crashed again so get ready for next round guys 

Hoping I can turn in another quest atleast. Lol

Just now, NiteShade said:

Seriously we need compensation for this.  Even the CN server gives out compensation after downtime, and they are apparently usually the "greedy ones".  This is the worst launch week I have ever seen.

maybe not the worst launch ive seen, but most things i have seen worse than this did compensate in some way, especially the people who actually paid, i dunno, lets say 120$ for said game haha. ^.^ quit playin games with muh heart NCsoft

the launcher won't start, it just bugs.  When it does start I am getting error E01008.   I got in once,  then got disconnected after half an hour.

The servers are up, but what the hell is going on???

Is it the weather? those blizzards in the US???

There are many server probs at the moment, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Archived