Yeoniie

SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

played for about 3 mins and was kicked out seriously can you please shut it down and fix this issue id rather wait for a maint to end then play for 3 mins every so often

Xerxior   
6 minutes ago, ShadowVII said:

It's back online, the question is: for how long? :P.

I got 45sec of playing...then "poff" back to the -E01008 error. Time for a snack and some te..

Waffuru   

Hello, first time posting here on BnS forums.
All of your naggings will not help.
We all know this is 1st week of BnS official launch
AND knowing that this game is as popular as it is, it does not only attract a vast majority of DECENT players,
but a handful of gold sellers, DDoS attackers and all other nuisances.
Please be aware that servers are being taken care of, but with technology everything can go easily wrong.
I wish the team best of luck and patience dealing with community.
I am very thankful to be able to even play such a great game, free-to-play and all that, thanks ;)
Now then, I'm off to sleep. It would be nice if BnS team simply did like 5-hour emergency maintenance and refunded
that time to Premium Members later and we could all join the game during daytime later.
Take care y'all ^^/

Edited by Waffuru
Grammar.

I gots some servers in my garage, from back in the days when i had a private Lineage2 Interlude server. If it helps you, NCSOFT, i can send it your way. I mean it. Srsly.

Xenoir   

Why do they even bother bringing it up, when it's not fixed at all, keep it down for 72h to fix, Noobs.

Same here. Can't log in. Getting error on the launcher.

Going to find my character dead. Was right in combat....great....