SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folks,

I believe NCSOFT is being attacked by Red5, because Blade & Soul began to fall
after in Firefall forum, Red 5 begin to delete all posts and ban players who made some reference about how Blade & Soul and NCSOFT be better than Firefall and Red 5 and always accomplish your goals some as reference the schedule maintenace ETA 3:20 and in 3:21 players are able to login on Blade & Soul and totla 1.6 patch failure on Firefall...

I think my ban message, are same of that of many other is proof
and demonstrates the mediocrity and envy of Red 5 for the Blade & Soul Hype and launch sucess

why "try to play" if that was before the servers down here...image.jpg

I played for a while this afternoon and suddenly the client just crashed. Ok, fine. 

I restart the game , and then an error window pop out said [Data Error]

I redownload and reinstalled the client again. Still the same error. Again, Im not the only one facing this problem. I heard that many players are facing this problem right now .

And you NCSoft really did something awesome.

1. Look, comparing with other server(CN, KR, TW). You NCSoft really did a lot changes. WarDrobe is always free until now in NA server, you tell me its membership only. You NCSoft really think we don't know about this? Ok, fine, I buy membership and I did.

2. And that so called HongMoon coin, you want us to spent gold to buy that? That HongMoon coin is given by system everyday to membership who login in game. Now we bought you membership, and you said we gotta use our gold to buy that dam HongMoon coin? Are you kidding me? We are not gold seller, we are just normal player, how do you think we can have that much gold to buy those coin?  Or do You really want us to buy gold from gold seller?

3. The auction system. Why you dont use the original auction system like other server? Instead, you just give a rough in game sub webpage as the functionality of auction. The original auction system in game is much better then this web based one.

4. Only 2 slots for character creation? Oh, man, its at least 4 slots in any other server....We are not idiot...and you should know that many players in this game used to play in other server.

What else surprise you wanna show me?

The game was rushed b/c they underestimated how many people would play. So they had to make more servers. Now severs get pull down over minor bugs left and right

Fix 1 one thing and theres 10 more issues in the game. The only positive side to this is atleast  it makes us all use the forums to complain about it while making friends :)

That must be another benefit for premium users aswell.....

loool and here we are back againe ... thanks ncsoft for you team of XXXXX  ... we need the taiwan team , or the russian who have cracked the game from 3 years now .... or the chinese team ... better the russian ... are from eu ... so they are closer :) ... here is an ideea ncsoft .. hire the russian who have cracked the game for 3 YEARS NOW ... JESUS !

4 minutes ago, JohnJohn said:

Folks,

I believe NCSOFT is being attacked by Red5, because Blade & Soul began to fall
after in Firefall forum, Red 5 begin to delete all posts and ban players who made some reference about how Blade & Soul and NCSOFT be better than Firefall and Red 5 and always accomplish your goals some as reference the schedule maintenace ETA 3:20 and in 3:21 players are able to login on Blade & Soul and totla 1.6 patch failure on Firefall...

I think my ban message, are same of that of many other is proof
and demonstrates the mediocrity and envy of Red 5 for the Blade & Soul Hype and launch sucess

why "try to play" if that was before the servers down here...image.jpg

Wtf? All I can say.

On 1/19/2016 at 4:32 AM, Yeoniie said:

Hello, I would like to ask if there's a way to resolve this.
I've downloaded the game since last night. And today I tried to launch the game, it asks me to fill in my email & password, each time I do, the launcher later disappears. Is there something I've missed out?

The servers are back down again

Archived