SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, once again, the servers are down. I have limited time to play this game as it is and every time I log in, I either get kicked cause I use the restroom, or the servers are going down.. kinda difficult getting the already hard items we need to upgrade and equip good gear and have a good time if we can't even play. Was considering buying a premium package and spending a few bucks on the game but as it is, i'm not going to waste my money if I can't even play. Think I'll head back to Tera and farm for end game gear there.

1 minute ago, Hime said:

Sorry, folks. We've experienced another disconnect. The team is working on bringing the servers back online. Please bear with us as we work through this.

The more transparent  you are about why they are crashing instead of apologizing the more people are apt to understand and support you. Ijs.

2 hours ago, PerfectInputs said:

nclauncher error e01008 is the error im getting,

For people who suffer from the same error heres the fix.

Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc

Copy the file "hosts" to your desktop by right-clicking and selecting Copy. Next, right-click on your Desktop and select Paste.

Once this file has been copied to your Desktop, right-click this file and open it with Notepad or Notepad ++ (http://notepad-plus-plus.org)

At the bottom of this file, type in the following information:

64.25.35.23 updater.nclauncher.ncsoft.com

Save the file by clicking File then Save.

Once saved, copy the file back to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc and replace the existing file

This gets you into the launcher and lets you start the game , the problem with the servers being down is still there.

I love you.

lol this DC has happen to me atleast 4 times so far im glad ive not bought premium yet when servers are finily stable and thay figure out the issues is realy from the botters then we should see a lot better profomance but due to a lot of issues we have to waite so we waite rember thare is a Blade and soul Anime you can watch on hulu or any site like that XD

Archived