SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Asuka said:

Have you ever been given potentially lost premium/sub time for servers being downed for, say, less than a day or two?

I am not being cynical, I am genuinely curious, as I see this notion pop up from time to time in online games' forums, but in hundreds of games I've played of that nature, never once the sub/prem has been prolonged after a 1h-30h unexpected downtime. By your inquiry, I'd assume that you see it as normal or at least fairly possible practice, so I'm wondering did you experience it in some game?

I just want to play what I paid for. Of course i experienced from Xbox live or PSN off and they prolongued the gold/plus 24h+.

NCsoft must be playing it cheap with their servers >, >. In my opinion they are supposed to be prepared for this sort of stuff since they got experience with it all with their past games. But alas, who am I to judge. They run it on a toaster server or so.

1 minute ago, SickRaven said:

ACCESS TO ALL MEANS ACCESS TO ALL does it not? waiting over 6 hours in queue is not ACCESS it's DENILE OF ACCESS

Seems like you didnt get it.

Everyone wants to get at once, since there is no room, you cant enter, i think is an obvious matter.

It will happen in any famous F2P launch everytime.

But seems like ignorant people only care about complaining, and pretend like they know what they talk about.

1 minute ago, SickRaven said:

LOL the problem is stupid americans they can't program a damn toaster, oh god i wish so badly Europeans would of gotten the game instead of those stupid fat people

Are you seriously suggesting they give the EU servers to GameForge?

Get out.

Archived