SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Toshyro said:

you are not forced to pay in order to play so it is F2P .. F2P = access too all content without paying ... ques liek this are normal for every MMO after launch since everyone wants to play at once 

ACCESS TO ALL MEANS ACCESS TO ALL does it not? waiting over 6 hours in queue is not ACCESS it's DENILE OF ACCESS

I was on the Starfall Crater EU server, Blade and Soul crashed without any errors. Launcher stayed open as usual, always need to close it by pressing x since there are no buttons on it after launching the game, not even sure if it's needed to be open.
Anyways, after re-launching I got data error e01008, after a while I could get in but couldn't get past pin screen after inputting it, it just stays there loading and after a while automatically closes, like when it crashes, without any errors.
It happened around 1h before, if not exactly 1h before now~

2 minutes ago, SickRaven said:

THE GAME IS NOT F2P if you dont' pay you are in queue for over 900 min........... how is that "Truly Free" = FAIL, i'd fire the NCSoft CEO and whoever is in charge asap and hire some good russian programmers

I suggest before you post in any kind of forums you learn the meaning of words such as 'free' instead of making yourself look like a fool.

thanks

1 minute ago, Shini Gami said:

I suggest before you post in any kind of forums you learn the meaning of words such as 'free' instead of making yourself look like a fool.

thanks

I suggest you STFU before a real man rolls it up in there

Archived