SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

Yeoniie

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no one want it to crash, neither the staff, they are trying their best to fix everything as soon as possible x3!

What I'm concerned is...it hurt for many people who have been waiting in the queue, hopefully queue get shorter or they implement a better way in the future :S.

Woke up this morning, fired off the client. About 1200 people ahead of me. Meh. Went off to do other things. Five hours later, around queue spot 150 or so, servers go down.

Goodbye, queue spot.

Goodbye, any shot of playing before about 2 AM or so, if yesterday's traffic was any indication.

This is... frustrating, to say the least. Stupidly long queues are one thing - I understand I'm a cheapskate and I'll wait, albeit begrudgingly - but when the spots vanish, it's just... frustrating.

Just now, Toshyro said:

lol why should they compensate any player when game is F2P ? ... that does not make a sense .... ge your greedy asses somewhere ..... i want to play the game too and am kinda mad that yet another MMO is gonna suffer from shity start, but will wait and play something else or do something else meanwhile ... 

THE GAME IS NOT F2P if you dont' pay you are in queue for over 900 min........... how is that "Truly Free" = FAIL, i'd fire the NCSoft CEO and whoever is in charge asap and hire some good russian programmers

hi all,

when will u think on fix this damn problem? After all... what's the EXACT menaing of error 200? Too many user? Servers offline? what?

It's not something related to my ip since i have a public ip (fixed) and that cannot be the problem...

thank u from the very deep of me 

1 minute ago, Toshyro said:

that does not make a sense .... ge your greedy asses somewhere ..... i want to play the game too and am kinda mad that yet another MMO is gonna suffer from

Is this your first mmo? Or are you just unlucky enough to not have played any free mmo that compensate you for their server crash?

Playing Starfall Crater here, Finished creating a new character, I crashed after entering the first village. Maybe it had something to do with the countless bots gold sellers spamming at the same time, 3 long minutes of blocking. I blocked like 50 players straight off the bat. I'am not complaining it is to be expected but that was the situation I was in before I got d/ced. 

Just now, SickRaven said:

THE GAME IS NOT F2P if you dont' pay you are in queue for over 900 min........... how is that "Truly Free" = FAIL, i'd fire the NCSoft CEO and whoever is in charge asap and hire some good russian programmers

you are not forced to pay in order to play so it is F2P .. F2P = access too all content without paying ... ques liek this are normal for every MMO after launch since everyone wants to play at once 

Archived