Yeoniie

SERVER DOWN AGAIN???

BrokenD   

Just downloaded the game today and cant get pastpin ID screen haha

guess ill play some LoL in the meantime or something 

Just now, Lokomotiv said:

I remember when Archeage was just released, everyone was interested in it. But, no one was able to, huge queues and numerous server downtimes, seems familiar?  a month or 2 later the game was a ghost town, they even tried overhauling the game and merging servers.
People lose interest fast; a direct result to a never ending market of mmorpgs and with black desert on everyone's watch list, NCsoft gotta be really careful.

it is dead already , but they can't see it .. even the premium on europe it is RIDICULOS .... look at taiwan version man :/

3 hours ago, ChibiReaper said:

RAGHDFU-CKINDA_MNIT, I just woke up after the SEVEN HOURS OF DOWN TIME, AND NOW AFTER I GET TO FREAKING PLAY, WITH NO COMPENSATION NOR SPINS GIVEN BACK OR ANYTHING, IT CRASHES, AGAIN, REALLY NCSOFT!? REALLY? I'm done, I'm out, I hate you guys.

Alright. That'll be one more off of my queue. Thanks for playing till now :D Byee~tumblr_nkooowgjb71tjrgk5o1_500.gif

Gokay   

Just to avoid technical problems i waited till weekend to play. But it seems history repeats itself.

Popular game lunches always fails :)

Saithar   

Cloud traceroute spot a serious problem in the states. So would guess all services using the same network will have problems. Not so sure its the servers....

BossTuff   
3 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hi all, we are looking into the disconnect that was experienced server-wide. Please bear with us as we investigate and work on bringing the servers back online.

We're not getting compensated for all this hurt and distress? This calls for a jihad.

problems with servers... problems with long hr queues... we still waiting... BnS i hope ur learning from ur mistakes... we still love this game... but.... but its annoying... u want to play, but just cant.

early days into launch..server goes down and everyone loses their minds!... Calm it down, be patient, im sure they'll be back up in no time. And for those using the Archeage arguement. Archeage was PLAGUED with problems for MONTHS after launch...so far theres only been minor 'glitches'.. go easy ^.^

3 hours ago, BossTuff said:

We're not getting compensated for all this hurt and distress? This calls for a jihad.

So which is the holy part in this?

Toshyro   
1 minute ago, BossTuff said:

lol why should they compensate any player when game is F2P ? ... that does not make a sense .... ge your greedy asses somewhere ..... i want to play the game too and am kinda mad that yet another MMO is gonna suffer from shity start, but will wait and play something else or do something else meanwhile ... 

Sheppy   

It seems like several people can get in. I'm on Soha, NA server and people are spawning in like crazy. It's definitely laggy  tho.

Just now, MisterDuck said:

early days into launch..server goes down and everyone loses their minds!... Calm it down, be patient, im sure they'll be back up in no time. And for those using the Archeage arguement. Archeage was PLAGUED with problems for MONTHS after launch...so far theres only been minor 'glitches'.. go easy ^.^

Yea it was plagued for months, but it turned into a ghost down within the first month. and the insane queues deterred alot of people I know from even trying it.

P3rry   
Just now, Lumy said:

P3rry, that video made my day. :)

Thanks!

yep yep yep ! Compuuuutor !