Server disconnect me + NCSOFT Launcher Error

MENT

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

from the day i started playing this game i have been disconnected everytime a load screen comes up or go to a new area. i paid for a premium membership and havent even been able to stay on long enough to play. it would be nice to get a refund or at least start my membership over to make up for the last week of not being able to play...as of right now i cant get on ...so another day lost of my membership!! 

Just now, twilightmoon said:

from the day i started playing this game i have been disconnected everytime a load screen comes up or go to a new area. i paid for a premium membership and havent even been able to stay on long enough to play. it would be nice to get a refund or at least start my membership over to make up for the last week of not being able to play...as of right now i cant get on ...so another day lost of my membership!! 

How old is your pc ? What are your specs ? Are your drivers current ?

I think your problems could be on your end as this is the first technical problem I have had with this game. 

@ others - Launcher works for me now. The waiting game begins.

Just now, KatHead said:

How old is your pc ? What are your specs ? Are your drivers current ?

I think your problems could be on your end as this is the first technical problem I have had with this game. 

@ others - Launcher works for me now. The waiting game begins.

all drivers up to date my pc is good...i have other mmos and all run great...i do know servers have crashed, and many others have this problem..

Archived